Pittodrie - In's And Out's

That not my opinion, thats what i have been told is the current situation, players are being told from the end of this week if they are staying or not (the first two have already been told Ukechi, Chalali) as i posted a few days before it happened.

Is it official for Chalali ? A friend of mine spoke to him a couple of weeks ago (after you mentioned it) and he seemed to suggest that it was not true (not officially anyways)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is certain football, but brown said his attitude is shocking and doewsnt want him in the team.

Must be more to it or he would just be released, then again wheres he been in the last two months? Maybe hes on more money than we think and we cant afford to pay him off

Nothing is certain football, but brown said his attitude is shocking and doesnt want him in the team.

Must be more to it or he would just be released, then again wheres he been in the last two months? Maybe hes on more money than we think and we cant afford to pay him off

To be fair Brown canny mind what he has for breakfast far less remember whos who in training, the auld senile half wit is really startin to worry folk around the place. Now, I dont know Mackie but I do know his mum and she mentions he has said to Darren that he is no longer in his plans (yee ha) but it's nae cos his fitba is crap its to do with his Elgin connections? thats just mad!!! according to Darrens mum she canny think of any Elgin connections, I really am starting to worry for the auld yin, milne or someone should be getting him seen by the doctors or get his drugs upped or use it as an excuse to bin him? Get Booth and Jess in cos Derek Adams just bores me.

To be fair Brown canny mind what he has for breakfast far less remember whos who in training, the auld senile half wit is really startin to worry folk around the place. Now, I dont know Mackie but I do know his mum and she mentions he has said to Darren that he is no longer in his plans (yee ha) but it's nae cos his fitba is crap its to do with his Elgin connections? thats just mad!!! according to Darrens mum she canny think of any Elgin connections, I really am starting to worry for the auld yin, milne or someone should be getting him seen by the doctors or get his drugs upped or use it as an excuse to bin him? Get Booth and Jess in cos Derek Adams just bores me.

What an utter load of shite that whole paragraph is. Made up bollocks.

On the subject of "stellar" signings, is there a chance of maybe more than one this year? Any other former players out there who want to come home? Lee Miller perhaps?

Brown is in the daily depress today saying he'll be making 2 stellar signings, a striker and a WINGER

Its only taken him almost 2 fucking years to realise we need someone to create.

Out of Contract: Langfield, McArdle, Mawene, Folly, Arnason, Magennis, Chalali, Mackie

Loan End: Reynolds, Uchechi

Other shoogly pegs: Fyvie, Paton

I can see McArdle being offered a new deal, Fyvie being sold if anyone can come up with 500-600k hard cash and Paton being potentially loaned out for the full season (his last season). I think McManus, Low and Shaunessey are the only three new youngsters that are stick on to be promoted to the first team. Any others will have this season and pre-season (i.e. afore weve pulled our fingers oot to actually sign anyone) to try and impress.

GK - Brown

RB - McArdle, Jack, Osbourne

CB - McArdle, Anderson, Considine, Shaunnessey

LB - Robertson, McArdle, Considine

RM - Jack, Pawlett, Clark

CM - Rae, Hughes, Jack, Osbourne, Milsom

LM - Milsom, Clark, Low

CF - Fallon

ST - Vernon, Megginson, McManus

So looking at that the priority in my eyes is

1) Another goalie - if we are releasing Langfield and Lukasik then we can't afford to go with just Brown or things could quickly become a disaster if we lose him to injury.

2) Creative wide player - a big priority than a striker or full back in my opinion. It is not as if we are missing lots of chances at the moment. Preferably right sided as we have Milsom who can play the left hand side quite well.

3) Secondary striker - it is not always the midfield that needs to create the chances and a forward who can drop wide or deep and make the play a bit like Maguire did laterly for us is required.

4) Natural Full back - Our lack of full backs costs us the occasional goal every few games BUT more importantly it is hindering us going forward with few of our defensive options able to make a telling pass in the opponents half. Don't think the side the player is is the be all and end all but hopefully they would be the link from back to front.

Other - nice to haves

Full back on the other side

Another (back-up) striker considering we are binning so many forwards we dont want to be caught short.

12 out and 6 in which is realistic with the promotion of the 4-5 young lads on top.

Brown is in the daily depress today saying he'll be making 2 stellar signings, a striker and a WINGER

Same quote as last year. We got Chalali and Fallon.

What an utter load of shite that whole paragraph is. Made up bollocks.

So you think Daren is not crap then? intersting? you think an old man in his 70's may not have some mild cognitive impairment and gets things confused or that Darrens mum said these things?

hmmm, no way of proving it of course unless you aks her but she seemed very honest with me.

your reponse is shite sir!

Probably absolute pish!

He described Chris Clark as a "stellar signing" FFS!

Guaranteed we'll be getting the revolving door ready for all the trialists at the end of July....

Not looking forward to the start of next season with so many players leaving.

With possibly up to 12 players leaving we'll be lucky if we have a team to field for the opening game!!

I hate that the transfer window closes after the season starts, players should be in place well before the season starts so they get a good pre-season with the rest of the team and have a few weeks to get to know everyone and fit into the expected style of play.

We'll sign max 3 in the closed season and will wait right up until the transfer window closes for signing the rest.

Fair enough.

Still less than 12 months ago though.

We also had Kwis Makwire at that point as well, so my point remains valid.

Possibly. He did also want Pawlett to step up to the plate this year which hasn't happened because of injury, poor performance when he has played and Brown being afraid to let him loose.

Our squad composition wasn't too big a deal to me until January. I hoped he would correct the balance a bit then, but he chucked all his budget at the same as what we already have. Has me worrying that promises like those being given by Brown just now will not be fulfilled.

He said he's after a RB as well as McArdle isn't a RB.

Pity the fool has taken 12 months too long to realise this.

McArdle is absolutely hopeless at right back.

Yeah. Cos he's not a right back. As you know.

Brown's incompetence in the transfer market dictates that we play half our players in unfamiliar positions.

Unacceptable.

Pity the fool has taken 12 months too long to realise this.

Yeah. Cos he's not a right back. As you know.

Brown's incompetence in the transfer market dictates that we play half our players in unfamiliar positions.

Unacceptable.

I have no doubt that with a fully clean slate, Brown would have put a very different team together.

He has been hamstrung by contracts handed out by previous managers, the last of which will be expiring this summer I think.

All down to him from now on in.

Those were the exact words that came out of his mouth at the roadshow, which incidentally was a totally different Craig Brown from the one seen interviewed on TV or quoted in the Weegia or the local rag.

It never fails to amuse me how folk (rightly) slag the hell out of the Glasgow red tops and Charlie Allan but hang on their every word during the summer when it comes to our transfer dealings/

Good point . Folk also manage to on one side agree almost all of the sports news in these papers is OTT bullshit , whilst on the other taking the headline literally in order to have a go at Brown

So you think Daren is not crap then? intersting? you think an old man in his 70's may not have some mild cognitive impairment and gets things confused or that Darrens mum said these things?

hmmm, no way of proving it of course unless you aks her but she seemed very honest with me.

your reponse is shite sir!

I think these spelling mistakes prove I'm dealing here with a child who has made up a story for attention.

Mackie is crap, of course he is. It was the totally bullshit story about Mackie's mum that I highly doubt. Funny how much of this sort of shit is coming up at the moment and how most are believing obviously made up bollocks.

I have no doubt that with a fully clean slate, Brown would have put a very different team together.

He has been hamstrung by contracts handed out by previous managers, the last of which will be expiring this summer I think.

All down to him from now on in.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Always Mcghees fault!