Ched Evans

She wasn't in my opinion.

He was a convicted rapist at the time.

There's a difference between not guilty and innocent.

Even now people have a right to do the same, he may not have 'raped' her but reading his own story he did treat her like shite and in his position he can be seen as a roll model. Someone like Hill saying that is her saying women should be respected.

I've inherited 3 step kids. I wouldn't want any of the boys treating a girl like that and I'd kill any bloke that did that to the girl.

Well said that man.

Mate of mine is currently awaiting a PF report or whatever it is that happens cos some lass he was seeing has accused him of rape. Dinnae ken the ins and outs of the actual case, if you'll pardon the pun, but it's a pure shite thing to happen likes. A lot of grey areas involved as you say. When does the sexy time officially start? When she signs an agreement to consent? A verbal agreement? Pure minefield man, especially with tanked up cunts.

@@tup will be getting the ladder oot the garage to saddle up his Horse if you use language like that in here.

Mate of mine is currently awaiting a PF report or whatever it is that happens cos some lass he was seeing has accused him of rape. Dinnae ken the ins and outs of the actual case, if you'll pardon the pun, but it's a pure shite thing to happen likes. A lot of grey areas involved as you say. When does the sexy time officially start? When she signs an agreement to consent? A verbal agreement? Pure minefield man, especially with tanked up cunts.

Who??

Just the once myself. Drunken brawl in that mad cheap bar in the Grassmarket. Forget the name. Some shite Spanish sounding thing. El Chlamydia or something. Got lifted and pushed down in to the gutter face first by the polis and handcuffed, it was the middle of winter so I was drenched in ice and water. A miserable night in the cells freezing my nuts off. When the copper brought my sausage on a roll and cup of tea in the morning, I told him I was vegetarian. Fair play to him he went and brought me an egg roll, probably spread in 7 different types of pig semen. Got fined 380 iirc for breach of the peace.

Bar Salsa

The whole city centre to be fair.

Even Leith has turned in to wanker central.

I mind getting asked to leave that boozer on Blair Street at the top, just up from the City Cafe. For swearing. For swearing !! Just using a few 'F's and 'C's talking to my mates casually as you do. Minding our own business.

Edinburgh is full. Full to the brim. to the rafters. to the top. of cunts.

Different fae the old days in Dizzy's

• 6 months later...

Two potentials for the bad boy 11 however I'm not aware if they have abuse of women on their CV's.

Tony Adams done time for crashing his car whilst being 4 times the drink driving limit and also enjoyed a punch up in bars in his youth.

Robin Friday was a mental player in the 70s, drink and drugs were his specialty.

The whole city centre to be fair.

Even Leith has turned in to wanker central.

I mind getting asked to leave that boozer on Blair Street at the top, just up from the City Cafe. For swearing. For swearing !! Just using a few 'F's and 'C's talking to my mates casually as you do. Minding our own business.

Edinburgh is full. Full to the brim. to the rafters. to the top. of cunts.

The Vic on Leith walk is a great bar djd a couple of times there with my pal , nice staff good atmosphere, But your right about city cafe etc full of cunts

See, to me any bar with a DJ in it is pure wanker central, full of cunts in designer clothes and wax in their 50quid haircuts, but it depends what you want from a bar. I'm a spit and sawdust kind of guy. Cheapish pints, pool table and a half decent juke box and I am a happy bunny. There was a real paucity of this kinda bar in Leith from the old days even 10 years ago. I haven't been there for 3 years now and I shudder to think what it has now become as gentrification takes hold. Saying all that I have had a few good sessions in the Victoria to be fair.

Over the road from the Victoria Bar on the corner of Lorne St is a bar called The Alhambra. That was my match day pub for years. Great pub. Great Hibs pub. Many Leithers don't see themselves as being part of Edinburgh.

I agree but it depends on the music being played and how many folk are dancing when judging weather a bar should have a dj or not , But I have had a good sesh in the bra as well you cannae beat a mannies pub

See, to me any bar with a DJ in it is pure wanker central, full of cunts in designer clothes and wax in their 50quid haircuts, but it depends what you want from a bar. I'm a spit and sawdust kind of guy. Cheapish pints, pool table and a half decent juke box and I am a happy bunny. There was a real paucity of this kinda bar in Leith from the old days even 10 years ago. I haven't been there for 3 years now and I shudder to think what it has now become as gentrification takes hold. Saying all that I have had a few good sessions in the Victoria to be fair.

Over the road from the Victoria Bar on the corner of Lorne St is a bar called The Alhambra. That was my match day pub for years. Great pub. Great Hibs pub. Many Leithers don't see themselves as being part of Edinburgh.

Wrong spy min (thinking u might be full of shit about Leith) Boda is across from Alhambra

Also it's a grim dive

My point is that The Alhambra is far from a grim dive.

If that's a grim dive to you then you must be drinking with the Sultan Of Swing in a Crystal Palace in an Octopus Garden in the shade...

or something like that...

My mates go to a bar called Woodland Creatures these days. Just writing that name makes me want to stab my own shaved nutsack with a sharp piece of wood. Bent as fuck.

I know the owner its a nice place

My point is that The Alhambra is far from a grim dive.

If that's a grim dive to you then you must be drinking with the Sultan Of Swing in a Crystal Palace in an Octopus Garden in the shade...

or something like that...

My mates go to a bar called Woodland Creatures these days. Just writing that name makes me want to stab my own shaved nutsack with a sharp piece of wood. Bent as fuck.

I'm in leith on Thursday for a night out, where wild you recommend?