Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to post to get a response from you.

You didn't disappoint.

I just wanted to make sure when I wanted to, I could have you responding.

Strange man. Since you usually get upset and threaten to glass me when I respond to your drivel and have reported me and had me banned before and had me on block for so long, I wonder why you would want a response from me?

My threatening to glass you was as serious you threatening FS with a 9 iron, however continue that if you wish...

I never got you banned. The ONLY time I reported you (that means using the report button beside your name) was when you went OTT and that was more recent, remember that - ONLY time.....continue that if you wish also. I know who did get you banned however for what it's worth, and it wasn't me. The mod who banned you also wasn't my mate, as you like to state for whatever paranoid reasons.

That may, or may not be true.

What does remain however, is the fact that you now seek a response from a poster you had on block for so long?

As said, strange man.

It is true, trust me - if I had got you banned, I would have told you about it - and made sure you knew about it, but it certainly wasn't me.

You can call me what you wish. I chortled when I seen you responded, I didn't even have to say anything of note and you are all over it like a cheap suit.

That is your interpretation but the fact remains that you sought a response from someone that you had on block for so long.

Pretend block or otherwise - personally I think you just didn't have the balls and got tired of getting your head kicked in.

Don't you see the incongruous paradox of response-seeking v. block?

:hysterical:

Superb.

You were on block, you were taken off recently.

So you say. So why response-seeking now, having had me on pretend block for so long?

Have you not learned anything to date?

You obviously never learned where stamp duty goes.

If you block someone, why do you unblock them?

If you then seek to get a response from that same person, this suggests you don't know what you're doing?

That's hardly a good example to set for the hairdresser, doing shit for reasons that you don't even know yourself?

But if you're so clever that you know I'm still "not grown up", why seek a response?

I've not caught you spikkin shite again, have I?

Now WHO introduced personal in our previous? Then went all boo hoo running to the mods when you couldn't handle it in return.

What sort of fucking retard seeks a response from cunts they don't like?

Is that a question from yourself to Roberto?

Amazing.

If you could read, you would see that only one of us was seeking a response from the other.

I can't stand many people but I'm not going to ignore the shite they speak, particularly if it's directed at me.

My point in doing it was for the above 2 posts. (The personal family one and 'fucking retard' one).

I can still get to you after all this time.

Churn out the lie of running to mods or getting you banned as often as you wish, it doesn't make them true. I have said if I had got you banned I'd have wound you up about it, unfortunately it was not I who got you banned.

Die Hard is on, so I'll leave you with the above. MT might be on soon, you can chase him about for a while.

You think you get to me? Fuck me min, you're unreal.

The choice of your film says everything about you. Enjoy!

If you could read, you would see that only one of us was seeking a response from the other.

I can't stand many people but I'm not going to ignore the shite they speak, particularly if it's directed at me.

I can read.

You asked the following question:

What sort of fucking retard seeks a response from cunts they don't like?

Which, by asking said question, is seeking a response.

Just saying.

I can read.

You asked the following question:

Which, by asking said question, is seeking a response.

Just saying.

Ahhh... I see now. Thanks for pointing that out.

He follows me and MT about like a dog with a bone.

I just wanted to post to get a response from you.

You didn't disappoint.

I just wanted to make sure when I wanted to, I could have you responding.

You don't know what you're doing and misrepresenting the written record doesn't make it better.

And you're a father? What a tragedy.

Stamp duty obviously goes to support our national postal service. How thick are you not to know that? You think posties work for free?

I know I do. I just have to see how personal you get when you 'try and get to me'.

I made a post directed at the whole board in this topic, you were all over it. You chase me and MT around like a lost puppy but yet you call me a strange man? Ironic really.

Ach, Die Hard is alright. If a film sums a character up then so be it. Yip-ey-ky-ey.

Alright?! Die Hard is an amazing film!