Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

One of Reekie Docks' carers

He certinaly is one oh the best like, always makes sure my eyebrows are left on when i pass oot on the couch....... Nae that he can take ma hair!! ;)

But to be fair Poodler on our last encounter you looked in dire need oh yer vagina needing wiped. Dinna worry everyone gets like that fan they try tearing up market street on a sunday sesh we the Famous Reekie!!!

:trophy:

You protest too much.

You're probably a virgin, anal passage notwithstanding.

You just want to believe that Tup, let's be honest the last time I met you, you couldn't keep yer eyes off me.... You'd love to Bull ma.

Get yourself into the Deviants Corner and spill the beans about wanting to suck ma Rocket.... We don't judge in there.. :happy:

He certinaly is one oh the best like, always makes sure my eyebrows are left on when i pass oot on the couch....... Nae that he can take ma hair!! ;)

But to be fair Poodler on our last encounter you looked in dire need oh yer vagina needing wiped. Dinna worry everyone gets like that fan they try tearing up market street on a sunday sesh we the Famous Reekie!!!

:trophy:

Fuck you, 6am Monday morning isn't prime biff time for normal fowk [emoji23]

The world has lost what would have undoubtably been a beautiful tasting vagina and asshole.

We're left with some smarmy cunt with no legs who can run fast with those novelty lads toys jumper legs. Whoopie fucking doo.

Prick.

Nae half as sweet as the arsehole I'm about to be tasting in <1hr

Wednesday 22nd October

Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

Marcus Aurelius

(LGIR, no wedding bells imminent, save the hat min. I will marry her one day, but nae tomorrow .)

Notice there's no mention of my invite. Nae happy.

On a positive note, do you like Jana Cova as my avatar?

I think you've just got to go on the 'hub and there will be plenty to choose from. From memory there's one of her stuffing a pair of punts inside her then taking them oot for a sniff - thought you might like that one?! Will get some recommendations next week and post them in deviants corner. I'm a bit busy and off work for the next few nights.

I will bet every penny I have that you can't properly bench 120kg.

I know this cause I can and I know what's involved.

I'd obliterate you but I wouldn't cause I think your a great guy. You're my beer expert and I'd rather lose a limb than a good beer expert.

Is this a gay forum? I'm open minded so it's no problem, I was just wondering.

I will bet every penny I have that you can't properly bench 120kg.

I know this cause I can and I know what's involved.

I'd obliterate you but I wouldn't cause I think your a great guy. You're my beer expert and I'd rather lose a limb than a good beer expert.

Feelings mutual champ.

:cool: