Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

:hysterical:

Away and shite. This is the most liberal of forums when it comes to what is acceptable to post and the generally hands-off moderation.You don't know how good you have it in comparison.

Surely the fact you're able to even take pot shots and comment and criticise regardless of merit without them being removed shows that.

Posters are not allowed multiple accounts. There are no exceptions and they are banned either permanently or suspended temporarily when spotted with compelling and hard evidence. I'm not going to ban on hearsay and speculation.

If you think 'others' are allowed then you must know something i don't.

Completely unsure why you have written this nonsense

You banned myself for fooling around with a second account, while at the same time openly stating that "Crip Tank' was a second account held by a moderator/ or a moderators friend.

I fucking love this place! So many arseholes, sound cunts, sound cunts that pretend to be arseholes, abuse, praise, help and fitba discussion all in one. Take any of that away and it all falls down. Who cares if some folk have second accounts. The ones that are allowed are more born out of jest and nae like a certain old poster who had an account to +1 and agree with himself.

:hysterical:

Away and shite. This is the most liberal of forums when it comes to what is acceptable to post and the generally hands-off moderation.You don't know how good you have it in comparison.

Surely the fact you're able to even take pot shots and comment and criticise regardless of merit without them being removed shows that.

Posters are not allowed multiple accounts. There are no exceptions and they are banned either permanently or suspended temporarily when spotted with compelling and hard evidence. I'm not going to ban on hearsay and speculation.

If you think 'others' are allowed then you must know something i don't.

This is clearly rubbish.

You are so liberal that you surreptitiously change thread titles.

The usual self aggrandising crap.

This is clearly rubbish.

You are so liberal that you surreptitiously change thread titles.

The usual self aggrandising crap.

My thread title changed. Water aff a Pudgie's back. It's only internet pixels. Stay and fight your corner (pun wholeheartedly intended) but most importantly stay. Place is worse without your insider news and abuse.

There is only one truth in every situation.

I'm telling it. The moderator is lying and I dont trust him as a result.

The exact same thing happened to Stand Free Ed and look at the shape of him now, bitter and utterly defeated by the truth.

I will keep standing up for the truth against lying moderators who cannot even admit to their own dishonesty.

The exact same thing happened to Stand Free Ed and look at the shape of him now, bitter and utterly defeated by the truth.

I will keep standing up for the truth against lying moderators who cannot even admit to their own dishonesty.

You are truly fucked in the head

I don't know this Stand Free Ed boy. But i can't help getting an image of a grey haired , withered old man with glasses, sitting in a rocking chair. All he does is rock back and forth, demented .
  • Admin

Completely unsure why you have written this nonsense

You banned myself for fooling around with a second account, while at the same time openly stating that "Crip Tank' was a second account held by a moderator/ or a moderators friend.

Absolute nonsense. I have never mentioned anything about Crip Tank. For the avoidance of doubt, I have nor do I have reason to believe that account belongs to a mod. This is the first time even reading about the accusation.

It is simply the truth versus snide and surreptitious dishonesty.

In this liberal world of moderation, there are rogue elements who need outed for their dishonesty.

Until its sorted, AFC Chat will continue to be painful. Weegies are the only voices I seem to hear now, how awful.

Can the moderators under scrutiny bring themselves to tell the truth and end this?

I have to say I strongly doubt it.

I am not discussing it with you weegie.

I will make a point simple enough for even you to comprehend.

I did not start this, nor did I at any point invite it.

It appears to have been an infantile attempt at base humour by person/s unknown.

It is time for those people to own up and do the right thing.

Otherwise I am not 'back'.

Capiche? I know that being dishonest is par for the course in your part of the world but for me integrity trumps all.

Absolute nonsense. I have never mentioned anything about Crip Tank. For the avoidance of doubt, I have nor do I have reason to believe that account belongs to a mod. This is the first time even reading about the accusation.

It's not nonsense. What would I have to gain by making it up.

I believe Crip Tank is a cohort of your Australian bum chum who knows fuck all about tennis.

He told me (I have it writing) that Crip tank was allowed to post and I wasn't for the simple reason, Crip Tank is funny and I'm not. (which is fair enough..)

Rules for some and not for other depending solely on whether your face fits.

As the Wick midget alludes to: Stand Free Ed had the same delusions of power and look at the state of that site.

By being devise with lies and changing threads to suit yourselves, you're shooting your cash cow square between the eyes.

• Upvote 1