Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

What if the culprit doesn't get back to me? ... and what if they do get back to me!?

You act innocent. This is a ploy on you part .

It's a well known fact as has been divulged to me by Monkey that you all have your own little behind the scenes threads where you all direct each other to some post or other where you can laugh AT rather than with posters.

Another divisive abuse of administrative powers.

You (collectively) should do the decent thing and apologise to Tup and make good your mistake.

It's a well known fact as has been divulged to me by Monkey that you all have your own little behind the scenes threads where you all direct each other to some post or other where you can laugh AT rather than with posters.

You (collectively) should do the decent thing and apologise to Tup and make good your mistake.

Why would apologising to Tup make that better? If thats true surely you would stop posting altogether even if Tup was apologised to, if you had any back bone.

• Admin

Rumpus, the amount of inaccurate shite you come out with in regards to the inner workings of this site or even the behind-the-scenes stats is hilarious.

Whilst there is indeed a moderator sub-forum to discuss issues and legal threats, it is not active at all. Certainly not used to laugh at other members. The majority is regarding spambots and asking to look into possible duplicate accounts.

There's barely any activity there. Nothing in the new year. 1 post in the whole of December, 2 posts in November, and previous to that a few in July.

Stop drinking the cool-aid.

Rumpus, the amount of inaccurate shite you come out with in regards to the inner workings of this site or even the behind-the-scenes stats is hilarious.

Whilst there is indeed a moderator sub-forum to discuss issues and legal threats, it is not active at all. Certainly not used to laugh at other members. The majority is regarding spambots and asking to look into possible duplicate accounts.

There's barely any activity there. Nothing in the new year. 1 post in the whole of December, 2 posts in November, and previous to that a few in July.

Stop drinking the cool-aid.

I rest my case your Honour.

Moi 1 Moderators 0

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::trophy:

• Downvote 2

^ Quite right Comrade. Going that way as it is, I proved that on a small statistical exercise I did recently highlighting the year on year decline in relation to discontent towards the Governing bodies and abuse of administrative powers.

Not one Moderator team member decided to counter my Empirical Data.

Moi 2 Moderators 0

:trophy:

The mods forum isn't really news, rumpus. It's been talked about before

It's been rumoured to exist much in the same way the Loch Ness Monster is rumoured to exist around April every year before tourists roll up in their buses.

Head Honcho Moderator has clearly now stated this sub-forum is in use and exists. Unlike Nessie.

• Admin

It's been rumoured to exist much in the same way the Loch Ness Monster is rumoured to exist around April every year before tourists roll up in their buses.

Head Honcho Moderator has clearly now stated this sub-forum is in use and exists. Unlike Nessie.

This isn't a secret. You don't need to be a forum conspiracy theorist to know of its existence. How else would we talk about issues such as getting threats of being sued due to comments folk on here make?

Plenty of ex-mods on here to confirm too. Pretty sure every single forum on the internet has a subforum which serves the same function. You're acting as if its very existence was denied.

I'm bored of you now.

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that the next instalment in your strike you ugly, weak shouldered little tit?

You ran a mile when I challenged you on Facebook.

So I'd say that makes you 'weak'.

That aside, I have nothing else to say to you. Go and make a fuss about your council tax or something useful.

• Downvote 1

Playing the man not the ball. Address the point, why would an apology to Tup make any difference if what you say is true?

He's due an apology, as is Mr Tripping. A thread was started for Tup, not for anyone else. This was cruelly hijacked by people for no other reason than to show they can do so.

A stand for good and wholesome principals was/ is therefore required. Blatant skulduggery should not be tolerated, hence the winter of discontent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He's due an apology, as is Mr Tripping. A thread was started for Tup, not for anyone else. This was cruelly hijacked by people for no other reason than to show they can do so.

A stand for good and wholesome principals was/ is therefore required. Blatant skulduggery should not be tolerated, hence the winter of discontent.

Tongue in cheek hopefully Rumpus.

you challenged me on facebook?

prove it,this is news to me

I seen your pic last week pal and lol wow, EVEN more pathetic looking than I imagined

weasel

Go and burn the warts off your face you horrid weegie bastard.

You would have seen my pic long ago on Facebook when I called you a weegie bastard on there.

Cat had your tongue on that occasion.

Now you are all brazen but its the usual weegie bluster.

I would KO your fat wart ridden coupon with one blow is the reality.

• Downvote 1