Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

4 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

If you're asked where you're from you reply with where you were born and raised. If you are asked where you live you reply with the name of the place where you currently reside. 

At least that's what you do if you're firing on all cylinders. 

Maybe it's an FK thing cause people don't ask you where you live, they ask where you're from. You go to a pub in Falkirk, you're not recognised so a local asks you where you're from. He's not interested in where I was born, he just wants to know if I've come from Dunfermline and want a fight.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daisy1903 said:

Maybe it's an FK thing cause people don't ask you where you live, they ask where you're from. You go to a pub in Falkirk, you're not recognised so a local asks you where you're from. He's not interested in where I was born, he just wants to know if I've come from Dunfermline and want a fight.

^ Things that don't happen. Falkirk isn't Royston Vasey. 

You're a strange cunt, Double D. Weird lies to tell. 

50 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

'Arr, you're not from round these here parts?'

You get odd weird pub where that happens everywhere. That Double-D is trying to claim that happens everywhere in Falkirk is just weird. 

A weird laddie. He'd have been better backing down after getting called out for talking shit. Instead he's doubled and trebled down and ended up looking very silly. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

You get odd weird pub where that happens everywhere. That Double-D is trying to claim that happens everywhere in Falkirk is just weird. 

A weird laddie. He'd have been better backing down after getting called out for talking shit. Instead he's doubled and trebled down and ended up looking very silly. 

Assuming this has been moved into the Spiken Shit thread, where in the name of fuck did it originate? Quite a catch up read on a Friday morning!

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Still arguing with me Sarkie? Must be the holiday of a lifetime eh?

I only deal in facts son.

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

^ Things that don't happen. Falkirk isn't Royston Vasey. 

You're a strange cunt, Double D. Weird lies to tell. 

When I used to bounce for the strippers I'd often have to take them to the wee toons where there's no quality women or stripper services. They'd hire from the [Name of Agency Redacted] in Aberdeen and I'd have to take them to various farming communities, fishing villages, and mountaintop settlements so that the locals could see a city woman take her clothes off... it was the locals' only real chance to see a naked bird that wasn't immediately related to them, I guess. 

Anyway, knowing full fucking well we'd come from Aberdeen, I was more than once approached by an aggressive drunk local who wanted to know where we're from, with the idea he was going to have a fight with me. 

Only once did an actual altercation occur, because I'm a charming and diplomatic cunt, obviously. 

But it does happen. Don't underestimate the mindset of the drunk hillbilly who has a chip on his shoulder about Toonsers. 

Although Falkirk I can't speak to, the wee toons are full of stupids wanting a fight.