Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Where they live(d) isn't where they are from 😂

I never said Stenhousemuir wasn't in the Falkirk council area. I know the area like the back of my hand, you dafty. Again, you're just showing you're a simpleton who canny read and understand pretty basic sentences. 

You should stick to embarrassing yourself in just the Gaylord forum, the pub doesn't need another idiot.  

What am I not reading there? Only one simpleton showing himself up in his own forum. You're a member of the "Falkirk Cruise" aren't you?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Daisy1903 said:

What am I not reading there? Only one simpleton showing himself up in his own forum. You're a member of the "Falkirk Cruise" aren't you?

spacer.png

I was referring to the "both are shiteholes". 

Dear, oh dear, Dozy-Daisy. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I was referring to the "both are shiteholes". 

Dear, oh dear, Dozy-Daisy. 

So does that mean I can't read as you put it? Or does it mean I'm not a mind reader? Dear, oh dear indeed.

And they are both shite holes. That's not up for debate.

3 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

So does that mean I can't read as you put it? Or does it mean I'm not a mind reader? Dear, oh dear indeed.

And they are both shite holes. That's not up for debate.

They're not. I'd wager I know every single part of Falkirk & Stenhousemuir better than you. Good bits, bad bits, good guys, bad guys - the lot. 

So the viewpoint of a clown, such as yourself, who lacks basic reading and comprehension skills is worthless. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They're not. I'd wager I know every single part of Falkirk & Stenhousemuir better than you. Good bits, bad bits, good guys, bad guys - the lot. 

So the viewpoint of a clown, such as yourself, who lacks basic reading and comprehension skills is worthless. 

Maybe you do know them better. But having lived near them for 40 years I know them pretty well and I'm entitled to the opinion that's shared by many that they're absolute shiteholes.

And I've proved there's nothing wrong with my reading skills. Maybe you just have a terrible way of articulating your point as evidenced above.

Put your anger and obnoxious disgusting personality to one side and maybe you'll catch up with the rest of us. 

Just now, Daisy1903 said:

Maybe you do know them better. 

Glad you've realised this. 

Just now, Daisy1903 said:

And I've proved there's nothing wrong with my reading skills.

You claimed they came from Stenhousemuir. That's factually incorrect, as the article articulated. 

Don't get in to arguments when you're intellectually outmatched, that'd be my advice to you. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Glad you've realised this. 

You claimed they came from Stenhousemuir. That's factually incorrect, as the article articulated. 

Don't get in to arguments when you're intellectually outmatched, that'd be my advice to you. 

It's funny cause if someone asked me where I'm from I wouldn't say Aberdeen. I'd tell them where I currently live. As would any reasonably minded person.

You can't reason with mongos though so I'll leave you to enjoy your shitehole. Some of us have work to do.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

It's funny cause if someone asked me where I'm from I wouldn't say Aberdeen. I'd tell them where I currently live. As would any reasonably minded person.

The article specifically says where they are from. Where the incident occurred isn't where they are from. 

I lived in Aberdeen, I wouldn't claim to be from Aberdeen though because I'm not. 

You can't reason with mongos though

Indeed. As you've shown repeatedly, you're quite the simpleton. 

so I'll leave you to enjoy your shitehole.

I couldn't be much further away from the Falkirk area 😂

Dozy-Daisy strikes again. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

The article specifically says where they are from. Where the incident occurred isn't where they are from. 

The article specifically states where they currently live (stenhousemuir). This is where they're from. I know that's a tricky concept to grasp.

I lived in Aberdeen, I wouldn't claim to be from Aberdeen though because I'm not. 

I know. You live in Falkirk. So you're from Falkirk. Same as the folk in the article.

I couldn't be much further away from the Falkirk area 😂

Dozy-Daisy strikes again. 

Great argument. You've spunked your life savings to go on a jolly in some vain attempt of giving yourself a purpose and instead of making the most of it, you're spending hours each day on here pining for Falkirk and arguing with some stranger. Winning at life Sarkie. 🤣

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

You can't reason with mongos though so I'll leave you to enjoy your shitehole. Some of us have work to do.

If you're asked where you're from you reply with where you were born and raised. If you are asked where you live you reply with the name of the place where you currently reside. 

At least that's what you do if you're firing on all cylinders. 

4 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

If you're asked where you're from you reply with where you were born and raised. If you are asked where you live you reply with the name of the place where you currently reside. 

At least that's what you do if you're firing on all cylinders. 

Correct. Dozy-Daisy having a meltdown and arguing black is white, just because I said it's black.