Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Big shout out to the mods for some awesome post movement.

Seriously moving such posts as above to a new thread and keeping them going is to be commended. :applause: :applause: :applause:

TR you dinna hae any real friends as you stay abroad. Nobody likes a man with a tan.

Himmin Buffty you'll be resident of this thread and wont be able to escape to the other topics

It's not a bad thing to be wrong.

Hello anyway. I did welcome you when you first arrived.

Shame you feel the need to hide who you are though. Nobody else does.

Beware the shady operators of the clique, by calling himself a 'zoomer' he may be putting out a deliberate smokescreen.

If he was a true 'zoomer' he'd have no need to be incognito.

Come on Caveman, fit's yer real handle? :stormtrooper:

Beware the shady operators of the clique, by calling himself a 'zoomer' he may be putting out a deliberate smokescreen.

If he was a true 'zoomer' he'd have no need to be incognito.

Come on Caveman, fit's yer real handle? :stormtrooper:

This will be interesting. Wll he say he's someone he's not or will he retire to the cave to plan another mystery appearance?

Worth remembering if he says he's someone he's not he'll get called out.

I'm all excited.

I think he might end up in the hands of the refugeee juggernaut though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTeMNXcl4zg

Hi StandFreeEd :wave:

The mad has went so downhill of late, the ed who doesn't even go to the games is now on a mission to get everyone to agree with him that Brown is a poor manager!

That's before you even get to the off topic section that now comprises mostly of boring leftist anti Tory postings, some of those poor people need saving from themselves, kill Maggie, benefit fraud is ok, the cuts are all the conservatives fault, repeat till dead.

These are the first people to go on about stand free and leaving politics out of football, chunts.