Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

I have to say, manboobs I'd give up - every thread I happen to have a wee lurk on you appear to get a cyber bum spanking from Rumpus.

I like the hate everyone is putting forward.

I will leave the hating to everyone else, it's far more entertaining to read. I've grown to like all you cunts. No idea why because you're all as I say, cunts but hey ho but you're my cunts and you like ih Dons so here's to you, you bunch of cunts.

*raises a glass*.

Euros the morn. Enjoy your weekend.

Much love hugs and kisses

Berto

Cheers for the advice man. He's a deeply odd character and I'm happy to keep pointing out his bullshit. It obviously annoys him. Not sure about the 'cyber bum spanking' it's maybe been totally over my head.

Cheers for the advice man. He's a deeply odd character and I'm happy to keep pointing out his bullshit. It obviously annoys him. Not sure about the 'cyber bum spanking' it's maybe been totally over my head.

From an on looker it appears you are the only one who gets annoyed. Nae disrespect like, he's an odd cookie but he's made you look like a right bellend.

:laughing:

http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/10-best-pubs-Lincolnshire/story-13987345-detail/story.html

You should ask Thrash if he enjoyed getting a hiding at the games fortnight.

Your card's marked fencing boy.

10 of the best pubs in Lincolnshire

3. The Railway Tavern, Aby, Alford

Type: Country inn

Food and drink: Home-cooked food and real ales.

Entertainment: Quiz nights, pool, themed events from Halloween parties to ‘games fortnights’and speciality food evenings.

Great for: A hearty homemade meal and a pint of local ale or two after a walk in the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds.

Open: Monday-Thursday and Sunday 12pm-11pm. Saturday and Friday 12pm-12am.

Named ‘Best Community pub’ in the Midlands in the 2010 Great British Pub Awards, there is always something happening at the Railway Tavern.

From fancy dress parties to gourmet evenings and quiz nights there is something for everyone whether you are a local or just visiting the area.

A warm welcome is guaranteed, and with its real ales, open fires and wholesome food the pub is a great place to relax after a bracing walk in the Lincolnshire countryside.

Another shithole called Alford? Bet the guffs don't pronounce it the same ;)

I would class it as losing composure.

As reekie can testify, I'm an expert at provoking meltdowns.

I think you may have to look up having a Meltdown. You tried to have a cheap laugh about my relationship with my Girlfriends son. I told you that you was out of order and then pointed out that you are well below me in food chain. You then apologised and then got the Admin to remove the post.

I went up like a jap reactor, I think not ?