Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

^ still waiting for the news of my sacking to filter through to me

Can't wait to get out of here.

A non-entity like yourself isn't worth the effort. I don't care about minions.

If the truth be told...I know neither you nor your boss, and wouldn't waste 1/10 of a nano second finding out.

You push trolleys for a living you complete fantasist

Fantasist?

You live in America and decided to latch on to boofon and I's true assertion that Jack was leaving, and start your own thread about it.

That is the mark of a true fantasist.

Now that Caley have been relegated, do you think they will reduce their average salary to below Hearts?

Clown.

Fantasist?

You live in America and decided to latch on to boofon and I's true assertion that Jack was leaving, and start your own thread about it.

Now that Caley have been relegated, do you think they will reduce their average salary to below Hearts?

Clown.

Fucking hell Paxman, you really sworded him with that incisive zinger.

• Upvote 1

Fantasist?

Clown.

Hey no need! That was an honest.....tired.....mistake :laughing:

You're a "journalist" yet you're completely unable to see how poor Rooneys been for long spells and how disinterested and half hearted McGinn is when playing Celtic. It's supposed to be your job to see this things. You're like a sparky unable to identify an earth cable.

No, it isn't.

That post, and that line in particular, shows how much of an embarrassment you are.

I could comment on your job but of course you're a nonentity.

No, it isn't.

That post, and that line in particular, shows how much of an embarrassment you are.

I could comment on your job but of course you're a nonentity.

Go for it, fill your boots. At least I'm not part of a corrupt to the core organisation which of course explains why you're in the role.

• Upvote 1

That would involve me having to a) give a fuck who you are and what you do, and b) go to the effort of finding out.

I'd rather get on with the rest of my day.

So you couldn't comment at all, and you haven't a clue what I do in other words? You were right with the nonentity bit.

So you couldn't comment at all, and you haven't a clue what I do in other words?

Yes, because I've got no interest in who you or anyone else on this forum are or what you do for a living. To me you're just a username that posts boring repetitive shite about Rooney and McGinn.

It's a forum about Aberdeen and this is a thread about a cup final, yet you want to talk about me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1