Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

What's the big secret?

He got head hunted by MI5 after completing 5 crossword puzzles in the quickest time sitting in a ditch in Falkirk waiting in his digger, now a part of a silent cell keeping an eye on the argies in case they get any idea of another Falkland attack, they call him Patagonia parkie now.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're the one that's attention seeking by insisting you're not on holiday but refusing to say why you're there 😄

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You've been telling multiple complete strangers about your non holiday for about 2 years. Maybe shouldn't have mentioned it on an open fitba forum if you wanted some privacy?

Fake. I think I've mentioned it about three times - months ago. Since then you, dom, NEM, fat man, Blutz, etc mention it almost daily 😂

It's plain weird that you all keep bringing up my location

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

He got head hunted by MI5 after completing 5 crossword puzzles in the quickest time sitting in a ditch in Falkirk waiting in his digger, now a part of a silent cell keeping an eye on the argies in case they get any idea of another Falkland attack, they call him Patagonia parkie now.

Double agent. Argentina > UK. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. You going to be there? 

Why bother? There are often Peruvian buskers giving it laldy with their pan pipes. Look quite the part in their bowler hats and ponchos. Always put me in mind of that film where the two famous actors were shagging the same bird. Carefree and cycling around the desert with her on the crossbar. Think that might actually have been set in the place you can't catch a boat to (a wee Martin wotsit and the Saintees reference there) but you get my drift. Great film. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid that's it. I knew if I waffled on for long enough the title would come to me. We also have eateries that dish up Peru style grub. 

If Mohammed won't go to the mountain. Yadda yadda.