Alex Mcleish

This is a complete no brainer...If big Eck is available and willing to come...Tup and Boofon claim to have insider knowledge of that Nat Fraser bloke...Broon could be made to disappear...Get the Big Red back!!!

So...you want rid of a manager playing boring as fuck fitba.....to get in a manager who has played boring as fuck fitba with his last two teams?

He has struggled down south, however his record in general up here was very impressive and remember he had a terrible Huns team at one stage (Capucho, Emerson, Ostenstad etc) and still overcame that Tims team too, so he is capable. His time at Motherwell was a success imo.

McLeish signed all those players.

McLeish signed all those players.

I know that, point i was making was that considering all th money that the Dutchman spunked away at the Huns he left McLeish in a right pickle. If McCoist thinks he's had financial problems then he should have seen how Eck had to cope. Don't get me wrong it's still nowher near the problems that other SPL clubs have endured for years like

If McCoist thinks he's had financial problems then he should have seen how Eck had to cope.

A list of Alex McLeish's signings during has spell as Rangers manager between 2001 and 2006:

Marvin Andrews - From Livingston, Free Transfer

Mikel Arteta - From Barcelona,