Download Festival 2012

Due to a couple of cancellations we have 2 seats left on our bus to Download Festival. Will start off in Montrose, and there will be a pick up in Arbroath on the way - we'd be willing to pick up in Dundee/Perth etc.

Bus departing at 2300 on the Wednesday night, aims to arrive around 6030/0730 at Donington. Bus will return straight after the last band on the Sunday night - we get the opportunity to put our bags back in the bus on the Sunday morning.

Due to a couple of cancellations we have 2 seats left on our bus to Download Festival. Will start off in Montrose, and there will be a pick up in Arbroath on the way - we'd be willing to pick up in Dundee/Perth etc.

Bus departing at 2300 on the Wednesday night, aims to arrive around 6030/0730 at Donington. Bus will return straight after the last band on the Sunday night - we get the opportunity to put our bags back in the bus on the Sunday morning.

Ach you always get cancellations with these things min best of British finding a taker.

Cheers, should be all right.

Have you 2 spare tickets as well or just the spare seats?

Just seats

What time does the bus leave?

When do you expect to arrive?

Is there 3 seats available on the bus?

I get the feeling you are taking the piss.

I've got a great route to Download this year!

Staying in Derby like the last time I was there in 2010.

But instead of flying into East Midlands I am doing this stupid route due to being a cheap barsteward!

Thursday:

Flight: Aberdeen to Birmingham. Departing 20.05 Arriving 21.35

Train: Birmingham Airport To Derby. Departing 22.35 Arriving 23.55

Book into the Holiday Inn Until Monday.

Monday:

Train: Derby To Birmingham Airport. Departing 11.28 Arriving 12.44

Flight: Birmingham To Aberdeen. Departing 16.00 Arriving 17.30.

Can't wait for Slash & Myles Kennedy on the Friday! Also after their Brum gig reviews, Black Sabbath are gonna be a hoot too!

Can't wait for Slash & Myles Kennedy on the Friday! Also after their Brum gig reviews, Black Sabbath are gonna be a hoot too!

My old man went to Birmingham, he said it was amazing.

I'm glad I don't live anywhere near Donington.

Can you imagine the stench from all the moshers?

I'd rather smell like a mosher than look like an "indie" trendy clothes wearing poof :sheepdance:

I've got a great route to Download this year!

Staying in Derby like the last time I was there in 2010.

But instead of flying into East Midlands I am doing this stupid route due to being a cheap barsteward!

Thursday:

Flight: Aberdeen to Birmingham. Departing 20.05 Arriving 21.35

Train: Birmingham Airport To Derby. Departing 22.35 Arriving 23.55

Book into the Holiday Inn Until Monday.

Monday:

Train: Derby To Birmingham Airport. Departing 11.28 Arriving 12.44

Flight: Birmingham To Aberdeen. Departing 16.00 Arriving 17.30.

So yer hoose will be empty between Thursday evening and Monday afternoon :itch-chin:

anybody kane if there will be any screens showin fitba?? for world cup there was ascreen but it oln yshowed englands group games

quite fancy seein germany thrash portugal on saturday then spain v italy on the sunday.

There wont be, only thing I can think of is going into Donington town but that would involve missing the headliners probably.

There wont be, only thing I can think of is going into Donington town but that would involve missing the headliners probably.

cheers bud, nah fuck that im nae missin nae headliners! just wudv liked t see them games i mentioned but nae too bothered! u kane if its fancy dres thursday night?? it always is aty sonisphere but nae been to download for years and cana see anythin on the website.

cheers bud, nah fuck that im nae missin nae headliners! just wudv liked t see them games i mentioned but nae too bothered! u kane if its fancy dres thursday night?? it always is aty sonisphere but nae been to download for years and cana see anythin on the website.

It's a greaser festival so the whole event will be fancy dress.