"i Have Nothing To Wear"

is your significant other's closet overflowing? :sheepdance:

(and i will admit, i did just drop by the store last night to buy a new dress for saturday. because "there was nothing in my closet". :blink: although i have more of a thing for shoes than clothes. )

as i think about it though, while the number might look large, it's over a lifetime. how many suits, shirts, trousers, shoes and trainers do men buy? over a lifetime? :fight:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169005/Women-spend-80K-clothes-lifetime-STILL-complain-wear.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I'm don't buy alot of clothes as I prefer quality over quantity! Alot of girls buy alot of cheap shite that is worn once or twice. Why not just buy 1 decent pair of jeans instead of 5 shit pairs?

i'd argue that's because women's fashion trends change far more frequently than men's. why invest hundreds of pounds in something that you can only wear a few times before it's another season or it's out of style? it's worth investing serious cash only in classic pieces.

Keep hearing this all the time. Due to the fact that we're due to get married 3 weeks tomorrow, she has done very well to lose well over 2 stone. Now all I hear is that she has no clothes to fit her and I should take her shopping. I've told her no.

begs the question.. is she not capable of taking herself shopping? :unsure:

Good for you Donmacca.

Weemin need telt.

One thing I would never do when shopping for something to wear is try it on. This is the preserve of true faggots.

I'd rather pay good money for something that didna fit me than lower myself to trying it on.

Not to mention the time it wastes, and the fucking song and dance you have to go through.

Time is money.

That's why I can never go shopping with a woman for clothes. The bitches want to try stuff on all the time!

Good for you Donmacca.

Weemin need telt.

One thing I would never do when shopping for something to wear is try it on. This is the preserve of true faggots.

I'd rather pay good money for something that didna fit me than lower myself to trying it on.

Not to mention the time it wastes, and the fucking song and dance you have to go through.

Time is money.

That's why I can never go shopping with a woman for clothes. The bitches want to try stuff on all the time!

well if they made women's clothing in standard (as in uniform) sizing, this wouldn't be necessary! i just bought two bras from the same manufacturer in the same store of the same style and same size. one fits like a glove. i put on the other earlier this week, to find it didn't fit. it seemed strange. til i held them up against each other.. and the second is a full two inches smaller, ffs. :ThumbsDown:

well if they made women's clothing in standard (as in uniform) sizing, this wouldn't be necessary! i just bought two bras from the same manufacturer in the same store of the same style and same size. one fits like a glove. i put on the other earlier this week, to find it didn't fit. it seemed strange. til i held them up against each other.. and the second is a full two inches smaller, ffs. :ThumbsDown:

Maybe your paps have grown in the last two weeks?

As someone already said, with men it's quality, with women it's quantity.

For instance, women go mad for Primark, their clothes are cheap shite, that I wouldna be seen dead in.

So why's it so popular?

i've honestly not been in one yet, lol

we don't have them here. and when i've been in the UK, there are far more interesting stores to wander through :P

but from comments i've seen, i'd presume it's fairly inexpensive, trendier (?) clothing. so particularly among younger women with less disposable income, no doubt popular.