"i Have Nothing To Wear"

You had a picture of your arse on here the first day?

Keen to make an impression were you?

I made a big impression on here at the start too, although not by using my arse I hasten to add.

well just in red frilly bikini bottoms. :( more than many women wear at a beach.

how did you make your first impression, Tup? :applause:

well just in red frilly bikini bottoms. :( more than many women wear at a beach.

how did you make your first impression, Tup? :applause:

By being me of course.

Everyone was bowled over by my charm, and rapier wit.

I also got torn into those running a rival site, which elicited a huge response, which was rebuffed by the moderators on here, ensuring I made lifelong friends of them.

I won poster of the year the lot.

The rest as they say is history, look at the success around you, you can taste it.

It's all down to me.

By being me of course.

Everyone was bowled over by my charm, and rapier wit.

I also got torn into those running a rival site, which elicited a huge response, which was rebuffed by the moderators on here, ensuring I made lifelong friends of them.

I won poster of the year the lot.

The rest as they say is history, look at the success around you, you can taste it.

It's all down to me.

and what happened to your supermod status? :itch-chin:

i'd argue that's because women's fashion trends change far more frequently than men's. why invest hundreds of pounds in something that you can only wear a few times before it's another season or it's out of style? it's worth investing serious cash only in classic pieces.

Yeah I agree that women are more trend cautious than men but if you look good in something when it's in style you still look good in something when it's out of style! I prefer to be a bit different anyway or I'd be wearing g-star shit like 80% of Aberdeen do!

I've got way too many clothes, most of which I've worn one time and shoved in the laundry never to be worn again.

The Purple Heart Charity comes round a couple of times a year, and I usually give them a few bags of clothes... last time being June, when I must have donated 10 pairs of dress breeks, some of which still had labels on them, unworn, shirts, Tees, shorts, hoodies, jeans, cargo pants, the odd suit.

Ironically I tend to wear the exact same stuff all the time, Cargo pants and a T-Shirt with a pair of heavy boots in the winter or tennis shoes/jesus sandals in summer.

Cargo Pants are the Rolls Royce of legwear, btw. Room for wallet, knife, screwdrivers, computer components, cell phone, car keys, mp3 player, water bottle, flashlight and anything else that you need for a day out.

Pain in the arse going through security at the airport, admittedly.

I've got way too many clothes, most of which I've worn one time and shoved in the laundry never to be worn again.

The Purple Heart Charity comes round a couple of times a year, and I usually give them a few bags of clothes... last time being June, when I must have donated 10 pairs of dress breeks, some of which still had labels on them, unworn, shirts, Tees, shorts, hoodies, jeans, cargo pants, the odd suit.

Ironically I tend to wear the exact same stuff all the time, Cargo pants and a T-Shirt with a pair of heavy boots in the winter or tennis shoes/jesus sandals in summer.

Cargo Pants are the Rolls Royce of legwear, btw. Room for wallet, knife, screwdrivers, computer components, cell phone, car keys, mp3 player, water bottle, flashlight and anything else that you need for a day out.

Pain in the arse going through security at the airport, admittedly.

get a men's "European carry-all" :gay:

or drop things into your wife's purse when travelling. :thumbup1:

get a men's "European carry-all" :gay:

or drop things into your wife's purse when travelling. :thumbup1:

Man-bags are all the rage with the Hipster sorts over here... the sort of lad who wears oversize black NHS frame glasses with no prescription lenses, the gelled spiky hair and the little Spanish beard combo.

Young guys these days tend to be poofters. One step away from Tampax and a bra.

hipster-glasses21.jpg

• Upvote 1

Man-bags are all the rage with the Hipster sorts over here... the sort of lad who wears oversize black NHS frame glasses with no prescription lenses, the gelled spiky hair and the little Spanish beard combo.

Young guys these days tend to be poofters. One step away from Tampax and a bra.

give them a few years, and they may need a bro -- and you can tick one more off your list :laughing:

well if they made women's clothing in standard (as in uniform) sizing, this wouldn't be necessary! i just bought two bras from the same manufacturer in the same store of the same style and same size. one fits like a glove. i put on the other earlier this week, to find it didn't fit. it seemed strange. til i held them up against each other.. and the second is a full two inches smaller, ffs. :ThumbsDown:

Typical woman - worried about a measly couple of inches.

Good for you Donmacca.

Weemin need telt.

One thing I would never do when shopping for something to wear is try it on. This is the preserve of true faggots.

I'd rather pay good money for something that didna fit me than lower myself to trying it on.

Not to mention the time it wastes, and the fucking song and dance you have to go through.

Time is money.

That's why I can never go shopping with a woman for clothes. The bitches want to try stuff on all the time!

Correct,and when they ask "does it look all-right?"You better lie through yer teeth an say "aye"because they dinnae want to hear the truth.To top the lot they'll buy the first thing they looked at,15 shops fuckin later.

Aye I've certainly got more clothes than I could ever wear properly.

I could also easily buy a pair of trainers a week.

I've got two unworn pairs right now that I'm just waiting for the right moment before wearing.

I'm a trainer fanatic.

That's lucky because after reading that last email it looks like you'll be wearing them out quicker than normal. :millertime: