Sell Out Saturday

I hope we get a very good turn out for this, I cannot believe Aberdeen did not make it that a voucher was needed from the County game, before you could buy a Man Utd ticket, I think it would have got much closer to a sell out.

I don't think any ground will sell out, and the sevco huns will be gloating like fook.

Just over 12500(not including Possible 800 County fans) sold and still today's lunchtime buyers and pay at the gaters to add with some fine weather forecast I fancy a 15000 gate tomorrow.COYR

Come on reds, go at it from the start and put on a show infront of a big crowd!

There's genuine optimism and a feel good factor at the moment. We need a good performance and result tomorrow to get the fans back.

If we can go on a good early run of results and pull away from the rest and get in with the teams around the top of the league then we'll have a decent season and it'll keep the fans interested. Think tomorrow is a really big game for us. Put the Celtic game behind us. Can't wait now!

COYR!

Great stuff. Getting anything upwards of 15,000 will be fantastic and assuming reasonable away crowd and PATG home fans (meant to be a nice day - hope that helps), should get a couple of thousand more on top of that. Just have to hope the game is entertaining enough with a good result to get as many of these fans as possible wanting to come back for the Hearts game!

Just counted tickets sold on the e-ticket service at 14,461.

Not sure how accurate that online ticket display of Pittodrie is with regards to corporate tickets etc, but that figure could jump to 15k by tomorrow morning. Then add 2-3k pay at the gate (myself included), plus maybe 750-1000 County fans and we're as close to a sell out as we have been for years.

Can't wait for tomorrow, it feels weird saying I'm excited to go to Pittodrie!

edit: Sure I read on Twitter 10 mins ago that 16k tickets confirmed as sold

The website looks like about 15000 home tickets sold only 3761 left for home fans. Obviously We don't know what away support will be like, but that is a fantastic response from the home support and with a few more pay at the gate should mean a fantastic atmosphere!

Typed sell out saturday into google and this was the 2nd entry...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231338

They really are such horrible horrible almost sub human cunts. I can never understand how any normal folk can support them. Just disgusting people.

OP states: "The thought that they could actually do this is laughable, Aberdeen took 5 yes---5 away supporters to Motherwell for the last game of last season"

What the fuck is this guy on about?

:confused: