Sell Out Saturday

Typed sell out saturday into google and this was the 2nd entry...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231338

They really are such horrible horrible almost sub human cunts. I can never understand how any normal folk can support them. Just disgusting people.

They really are dumb fucks when they ask you to spot the Inverness supporters in that caption.

They are expecting a bit much if they expect to see any supporters of Inverness in the away end at McDiarmid Park when the home side, St Johnstone were playing away at Tynecastle. Spastics.

Having said that, it is an SPL stadium so i should allow those fuckin minky bastards a small margin of error.

They really are dumb fucks when they ask you to spot the Inverness supporters in that caption.

They are expecting a bit much if they expect to see any supporters of Inverness in the away end at McDiarmid Park when the home side, St Johnstone were playing away at Tynecastle. Spastics.

Having said that, it is an SPL stadium so i should allow those fuckin minky bastards a small margin of error.

Ive been nipping in to a couple of fan forums to see what the response to recent news is, namely Killie and Motherwell, both are touting this idea, started by the sheep that if they can sell out their ground on the first day of the season it will make up for in one swoop the money they will lose by not having the Rangers wage packet.

The thought that they could actually do this is laughable, Aberdeen took 5 yes---5 away supporters to Motherwell for the last game of last season

Anyway how can they announce sell out Saturday when they already did their selling out a couple of weeks ago

If these jumped up junior outfits can pull this of then my name is Paddy Dominic Aloyisius McGuire.

Didn't realise we only took "only 5 yes five supporters to the last game against motther well last season" :dontknow:

Ive been nipping in to a couple of fan forums to see what the response to recent news is, namely Killie and Motherwell, both are touting this idea, started by the sheep that if they can sell out their ground on the first day of the season it will make up for in one swoop the money they will lose by not having the Rangers wage packet.

The thought that they could actually do this is laughable, Aberdeen took 5 yes---5 away supporters to Motherwell for the last game of last season

Anyway how can they announce sell out Saturday when they already did their selling out a couple of weeks ago

If these jumped up junior outfits can pull this of then my name is Paddy Dominic Aloyisius McGuire.

Didn't realise we only took "only 5 yes five supporters to the last game against motther well last season" :dontknow:

To be fair we were at home to St Mirren at the time. How many fans did The Rangers take to Motherwell on the last game of last season???

Looked like more, not that I am implying a tax dodge or PATG not being counted.

That's just a joke AFC if you're looking in.

Why AFC's Fault? Wasn't this "sell out Saturday" a fans initiative? Also apparently the attendance is 4000+ on last seasons opener? Which considering the season we had was boring pish is a not bad figure.

No doubting it could have been better, but could have been a hell of a lot worse

I thought it was a very good crowd today, more Dons fans in the stadium than at any point last season.

Also you got to remember the decade of shite fans have had to watch and how many fans have been lost to Pittodrie over the years, it easier to stop going then it is to return and it going to take more than a gimmick like "sell out saturday"which has been dreamt up on the internet to get everyone back on side,

the only thing that going to get a lot of folk back is the team stringing a few results/performance's together, we all seen too many dissapointments and utter drivel over the years

And ahe most important thing is the average over the season not just one game, so today was an excellent start to that.

I didn't clap.

I didn't boo.

I left thinking "more of the same" and that I'd like a manager that doesn't play hoofball

Same.

There was a feeling of having been let down, the pre match hype, new signings and

i was confident that we'd get a win.

It wasn't to be, Ross County were a well organised team who worked hard.

Brown has to start being more adventurous at home, horses for courses - there

will be some players who should play in an attacking formation at home and then

be sacrificed for more caution away from home.

The important thing for me is that we should let the opposition worry about us and

not simply go into games wanting to avoid defeat.

THB I dont know why some are getting so bent out of shape about the performance yesterday. We played some OK football and if Vernon had been a bit sharper we'd have won 2-0. Sure, we started pumping it up the pitch with 15 minutes to go in an attempt to get something to drop but before that we put some good passes together in the middle of the park. We played better football at Celtic Park the week before though...

They got what they came for, we did exactly the same last week at Celtic Park and if it wasnt for clangers being clangers we would've left there with a point and everyone would be saying it was a good result.

Its going to take a little time for Hayes and McGinn to settle into the team... I'm pretty confident after what I saw yesterday that we'll do more than OK this season. The beginnings are there. Vernon has scored a few with poor service, once he finds his grove he'll score 15 plus for us this season with the service he should now get from the 2 new boys up front.

I've sat through a lot worse at Pittodrie over the last 3 or 4 years.

• Upvote 2