Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Would The Assassin have steamed into Hutch if he floored the young lad? Fucking right he wouldve iyam. That wouldve turned nasty. Reckon the 2 boys Hutch had with him are glad he lost. 

I doubt he would have. He’s done time for assault hasn’t he? Doubt he’d run the risk of plod getting involved.

7 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

The final goodnight Vienna was just Big Stevie Mac dotting the I's and crossing the T's on Hutchs P45 of Aberdeens Hardest Gangster. 

The Anderson Silva of the Aberdeen Pub Circuit will now go on a losing streak before reinventing himself by KOing a few nerd virgins at the upcoming Comic Con. 

There's an upcoming Comic Con? Splendid news, I look forward to it.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Heard he took a sore one some wee village out the road last year 

*edit just read the rest of the thread. Could be Culter ?

Was before the pandemic so not last year. Probably 2019, I was there that night but my memory’s shit.

I was talking to the guy who thumped him today, quiet lad, just doesn’t like bullies…

2 hours ago, Ramandu said:

There's an upcoming Comic Con? Splendid news, I look forward to it.

I got an email of the latest events at P&J live...... Utter shite, this, Simple Minds, John Bishop and Dazzy Deffs favourite Stereophonics. 

Isa and Winston from Still Game seem to be the main attractions with support from Jet from Gladiators.