Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

11 hours ago, NEM said:

They have it out in the walled garden? ?

Great location actually. 

An obvious entry point, spacious, decent flat surfaces, like a modern day Roman Colosseum. 

Big H all wrapped up and topless pa pa pahing and ah ah ahing his way into the arena. 

A menacing McAllister entourage arriving to Gangs of New York soundtracks. 

Better than all this Logan/Jake Paul v paid off UFC fighters nonsense. 

I hope it does get filmed.

14 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Great location actually. 

An obvious entry point, spacious, decent flat surfaces, like a modern day Roman Colosseum. 

Big H all wrapped up and topless pa pa pahing and ah ah ahing his way into the arena. 

A menacing McAllister entourage arriving to Gangs of New York soundtracks. 

Better than all this Logan/Jake Paul v paid off UFC fighters nonsense. 

I hope it does get filmed.

I'd happily part with 20 smackers to watch that on ppv.

Guest milne_afc

Hutch still has decent hands by the looks of the ‘pow-pop-pah’ video and those noises alone would be off-putting. His opponent, an unknown(to me) heir of the Panda Rosa dynasty will be heavily backed by an endless stream of ‘cousins’ and probably carries a couple of extra knuckles due to heritage.

Tough to call, I’m backing the old-timer. We should run a book(nae idea what that entails).

47 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Hutch still has decent hands by the looks of the ‘pow-pop-pah’ video and those noises alone would be off-putting. His opponent, an unknown(to me) heir of the Panda Rosa dynasty will be heavily backed by an endless stream of ‘cousins’ and probably carries a couple of extra knuckles due to heritage.

Tough to call, I’m backing the old-timer. We should run a book(nae idea what that entails).

That “pow pop pah” videos a few years old ?

Reckon the young pup wins this pretty easily tbh. £20 bet?! 

40 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Aye fuck it. £20 on Hutch. Fuck knows how these things are verified though. Will Charlie Allan(fucks pigs) be in attendance?

Deal ?

Surely the videos going to be leaked. They canna be broadcasting the build up then having a blackout for the main event. What an anti climax!

7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Does every cunt in the entourages pile into each other after someones knocked oot. 

Or will it be a firm handshake. 

Going by the sound clips the Hutchmeister has sacked off his entourage. Might need to call on Fridge to hold his leather jacket while he tries to take care of business.