Smelly Fowk

Stoney

In particular at work, what is it about people who cant have a fucking wash in the morning, nae joking guy im sharing an office with for the past 6months smells worse than a damp shitty trainer thats been left under a radiator.

Fucking disgusting, theres no reason for smelling like that.

I dont understand how folk can quit happily stink of BO, its fucking rank!

Worse is if you're on a bus or a train and you get sat beside some minker who stinks.

It's an invasion of your personal space, offensive as fuck.

To be frank, I wouldna be on here moaning about your colleagues, I'd tell them straight to their faces, get a grip or get away from me.

It's an affront, because you have to share oxygen with them, basic hygiene should be a given for any human.

Get them telt!

Worse is if you're on a bus or a train and you get sat beside some minker who stinks.

To be frank, I wouldna be on here moaning about your colleagues, I'd tell them straight to their faces, get a grip or get away from me.

It's an affront, because you have to share oxygen with them, basic hygiene should be a given for any human.

Get them telt!

You've got to watch with this sort of stuff though. We had a smelly bugger at work and one of the guys eventually had enough and told him to "fuck off home and take a shower". Result, verbal warning for the guy and an even smellier smelly bugger.

You've got to watch with this sort of stuff though. We had a smelly bugger at work and one of the guys eventually had enough and told him to "fuck off home and take a shower". Result, verbal warning for the guy and an even smellier smelly bugger.

I'd walk from the job if I got a verbal warning for firing a perfectly legitimate broadside at some howkin cunt.

Get them telt!

Hes been told by all three of us, we have even tried to shame him into it by wedging the office door open and complaining about the stink.

Apparantly lack of wash facilities are to blame, i wouldnt care if i had to wash with cold water with a hose in the garden like some refugee - id rather that than walk around stinking.

Hes been told by all three of us, we have even tried to shame him into it by wedging the office door open and complaining about the stink.

funkin hell min.

if its that much of a big deal to you, tell him to his face, and actually help him.

moaning about it on a forum and being a dick at work isnt goning to help you or him.

funkin hell min.

if its that much of a big deal to you, tell him to his face, and actually help him.

moaning about it on a forum and being a dick at work isnt goning to help you or him.

Funkin?

Goning?

What are you talk about, if people need my help to wash then i will easy dig out the karcher 500 and give him a going over!

I ken a boy who drove a fish lorry, they nicknamed him 'King Prawn'.

He thought it was a term of endearment, and got a number plate with that on it made up for the front windscreen the lot.

They called him it because he was smelly as fuck and whoever got the lorry next had to fumigate the cab.

Had a scenario of a lad in the office who was not from these shores if ye ken fit I mean.

He did not smell of BO or anything like that but generally whatever he had eaten the night before basically oozed out his pores the following day. A couple of the young lassies actually puked and wretched one day as it smelt a mix between rancid meat, Chris Hoys cycling punts and CK ONE.

We bought an Airwick and planted it on his desk so thats helped for just now but we are telling him how great Scottish grub is so he just wafts like the rest of us