What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

• Site Sponsor

my new favourite sandwich.. thick slices of a good seedy bread, toasted.

smear some hummus on one piece, top with chopped green onion (green bits only) and chopped coriander

smush some ripe avocado slices to the other piece of bread

big handful of baby spinach in the middle, topped with a bit of crumbled goat cheese if you like it (i don't).

combine. and eat. phenomenally good.

16473376_10154177551432341_2791030168600

my new favourite sandwich.. thick slices of a good seedy bread, toasted.

smear some hummus on one piece, top with chopped green onion (green bits only) and chopped coriander

smush some ripe avocado slices to the other piece of bread

big handful of baby spinach in the middle, topped with a bit of crumbled goat cheese if you like it (i don't).

combine. and eat. phenomenally good.

16473376_10154177551432341_2791030168600

That looks so fine.

• Roast chicken drizzled with lemon and garlic sauce, accompanied by baba ganoush, cucumber, tomato, steamed rice with a chapati on the side / One scoop of mango and one scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert. (Boof)

• Roast beef Stovies , beetroot and oatcakes /

Cup of coffee. (reedordeed)
  • Chicken Biryani With hummus, lentil daal, salad and popadoms (Bad Mob)

• Adobo Chicken enchilada (ebbe)

• Footlong Italian B.M.T on hearty Italian bread, with lettuce, jalapenos, green peppers and hot chill sauce. Washed down with a diet coke. (360)

• Homemade Lentil soup / Sliced Chicken salad / Banana / Water (KSL)

• Sausage rolls chips and beans / Butterscotch cheesecake (zander)

• mushroom and cheese omelette with a bit toast and a cup of tea. (manboobs)

• Beans on toast, Heinz, wholemeal x1, white x1treat yo self / Raspberries, grapes (green and purple, seedless) / Apple juice. (REDFOREVER86)

• Egg salad sandwich, white bread, fae Asda / Washed down with a coke. (dayts)

• French onion soup (Cockers)

• Peanut butter porridge, protein pooder and an apple, litre of water to wash doon. (minijc)

• Shreddies, banana , tea (Henry)

• "sandwich wrap" - likely to be cheese and out of date ham (Bluto)

Less entries in today's #LOTD - let's see numbers back up next week. Boofon takes the honours today with his early entry, beating Reedordeed to the post by virtue of his pudding. A strong showing from the Reed-meister, and refreshing to see stovies to high in the table. Bad Mobby and ebbe make up the champions league places, with fourth a big improvement from yesterday's showing for the gangly ex-keeper. The likes of dayts, KSL and mantits will be hoping to move up the table next week, while Bluto brings up the rear again - I'm not sure what a sandwich wrap even is, and he had to guess at the fillings. Poor from our Dutch lunch correspondent.

Up yours @@ebbe. :swear:

:trophy:

I'm nae sure the hard working oil workers rolling up to the canteen to pick from umpteen options should be scoring higher than a home made soup or anything home made, should be about the effort. Even mine involved a 5 mile drive to collect, shambles.

You're lucky you made it that far after trying to fill up with the wrong fuel. Gype.

I'm nae sure the hard working oil workers rolling up to the canteen to pick from umpteen options should be scoring higher than a home made soup or anything home made, should be about the effort. Even mine involved a 5 mile drive to collect, shambles.

Yes, there's some merit in your argument.

However, I can only judge what's put in front of me, not where it came from and who cooked it. We'll see if the offshore lads can keep up their lunch standards in their month off.

Incidentally, I wouldn't walk 5 yards for an egg sandwich, never mind drive 5 miles. Rank.

I read the boss of Levi a couple weeks ago saying denim should never be washed!! how the fuck would that work?

When you were on strike this was discussed in depth, Mobby needs to wash his regular due to piss, spunk, spilled drink, soiled, puke and food residue after a good night.