What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Ended up plumping for the beef olives, cabbage, carrot, sweetcorn, tomato and courgette.

Small side salad to accompany.

Water for drink.

Now enjoying a post lunch coffee fresh from a cafetiere.

All I need now is a positive thought for the day to see me through.

Shame there isn't such a thread on here really.

Have you phoned Charlie yet?

I haven't actually. I think the old bugger's retired so It'll have to be his loon I think. Handily he's also called Charlie so I don't have to change my note.

Just a quick update on yesterday's lunch afore I get to today's. It was a wee bitty bland and the noodles had no flavour at all, that was until I was half way through eating it and found a packet of chilli sauce. After that it was pretty damn good.

Anyways, denner today consists of ham and edam wraps, 330ish ml coffee (milk & 2 sugars) and probably my penultimate Honey yogurt. Bloody 56% of my saturated fat in the cunts. It shall be vanilla yogurt, flavoured with fresh fruit from now on.

I haven't actually. I think the old bugger's retired so It'll have to be his loon I think. Handily he's also called Charlie so I don't have to change my note.

Just a quick update on yesterday's lunch afore I get to today's. It was a wee bitty bland and the noodles had no flavour at all, that was until I was half way through eating it and found a packet of chilli sauce. After that it was pretty damn good.

Anyways, denner today consists of ham and edam wraps, 330ish ml coffee (milk & 2 sugars) and probably my penultimate Honey yogurt. Bloody 56% of my saturated fat in the cunts. It shall be vanilla yogurt, flavoured with fresh fruit from now on.

You should be more worried about your refined sugar intake with your coffee.

You should be more worried about your refined sugar intake with your coffee.

I only have 1 or 2 cups a day usually, sometimes none at all on a very odd occasion I'd say 3 or 4. I've cut down my coffee intake rather than having less sugar in it and drinking something I don't really like.