What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Lunch made up for the morn: Mixed baby leaf salad, babycorn and sugarsnap peas, with a tin of mackerel stirred through, and balsamic vinegarette over the top. Fucking doddle to make, have started to make salads up on account of massive queues at the microwave in the works canteen, all you need is the good old rabbit food, some veg, sauce or mayo, and some meat or fish. Can of Pepsi max and a tangerine for afters. Magic.

Does the parish of Wick have restaurants Tup??

I have visions of a windswept horizon with a couple cottages dotted around, the craggy weather beaten folk shuffling about looking miserable as they wonder how they ended up there.

FFS min. Come up and visit sometime. It's just like any other small town you might encounter between Aberdeen and Inverness, if that's the only part of the world you're aware of.

I'll take you hospitality to a scorries game, I can't say fairer than that, you'll be dazzled.

Today I am having:

1 x tattie and leek soup

1 x buttered roll

A glass of water

I read Lidl have champagne on sale for around 4 quid, meant to be not bad if you're into that kind of thing.

BTW Tup, this thread is but a sandwich filler, it doesn't have the class of the TFTD, Oil victims, Paris shootings, one's like that, they're the bread and butter.

I disagree. If you want advice on decent threads, you ken where to come min.

I'm like a modern day Andrew Carnegie.

1 x ham salad sandwich

1 x buttered buttery

1 x buttered roll

1 x litre of ice-cold juice

1 x activia yoghurt

1 x bag of mixed fruit and nuts

:sheepdance:

The proof is in the, pardon the pun, pudding lads.

If your thread goes for 100 pages, it's a good thread.

If it disna, it is not a good thread.

Agreed tup, cracking thread.

Who would have thought that that fateful ham salad sandwich in August 2012 would've produced such a result.