Greenock Morton

I was thinking of starting the match thread for our next league game against Hearts. I then realised we actually have a game before that.

There is a risk that star of the show down in Perth, Ryan Fraser won't be available as the Scotland U19s are playing Norway on Wednesday but Brown seemed to be hopefully something could be sorted with the SFA.

I'm confident that we'll get a fairly comfortable win. Something about this team suggests to me there is something resembling a backbone in most of the players we have now.

To be honest, I'd not be that fussed if he missed this game but hope he plays against Hearts.

We should be able to drop him for this & not risk having him kicked all over the park to often, which from the looks of things he's going to get all to often because he is going to be frustrating a good few R mids & RB's this season.

Be very interesting to see how McGlynn's Hearts players play him.

Will they up end him at every chance, or will they let him play & will the ref give him the protection he deserves?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19285886

Incidentally, the ref at the st Johnstone game certainly didn't protect him & also the County game & I still feel Tokley was very lucky just to get away with his tackle without seeing red.

Quite right too fuck Scotland the Dons should always come first

Abso fuckin lutely!

Couldn't give a fuck about Scotland, as long as we win our games, that's all that matters to me, and that will remain the case whilst we have a middle of the road cunt in charge of the team, and a corrupt organisation running the national team.

Fuck the SFA and fuck Scotland I say.

Broon says in tonights EE that hes going to "freshen up the team"

I would expect to see Reynolds in for Cadger, Milsom in for Rae, Pawlett possibly in for Hayes.......most interesting thing is who will play in goals.

Risky IMO. Cups our only real chance of silverware and need to play strongest side regardless.

i would like to see us shuffle the pack for the game,

Jason BROWN

MAGENNIS

REYNOLDS,

SHAUGHNESSY

CONSIDINE,

PAWLETT,

HUGHES

MILSOM,,

CLARK,

MEGGINSON,

FALLON,

subs ROGERS, jordon BROWN, PATON, VERNON, FRASER,

ok maybe a total change of side, but i would like to see the above utilised that team should be strong enough to dispatch Morton.

• Downvote 7

i would like to see us shuffle the pack for the game,

Jason BROWN

MAGENNIS

REYNOLDS,

SHAUGHNESSY

CONSIDINE,

PAWLETT,

HUGHES

MILSOM,,

CLARK,

MEGGINSON,

FALLON,

subs ROGERS, jordon BROWN, PATON, VERNON, FRASER,

ok maybe a total change of side, but i would like to see the above utilised that team should be strong enough to dispatch Morton.

For the second time in recent history I'll say "thank fuck your Nae manager"!!

One or two changes maybe but that's too far.

I fancy a trip to Hampden in March, take it you don't?

• Upvote 2