Greenock Morton

also good fun a few of us being removed from the main stand and shunted to the terracing opposite next to the Morton neds, police absolutely shat themselves when we did 10MWTM and hit 10 and went in full pelt to try and calm it down :hysterical:

Was a pretty good laugh in the Shed for the game.. Banter with the Morton Kiddies was good. 10MWTM was brilliant as u said the police and stewards crapped themselves and didn't know how to cope with us also when we scored they got worried.. good laugh for a Wed night... :sheepdance:

Policing and stewarding was a joke. Went to the main stand at kick off and couldn't get in any entrance as they kept saying it was full. Walked round to that shed bit and got refused there as police said they could see empty seats...even though there were dons fans already in the shed bit. Walked back round to the main stand where we argued that there were seats and nearly got lifted. Should add that there was only two of us trying to get into the shed and we told them the rest of our lot was there, they weren't interested. Can't say I'm surprised at Strathclyde police...massive shower of cunts.

Game was aright.

ps...allan moore made a point of applauding us as he walked off...i liked that

His post match interview was painful though.

Referred to almost every player he mentioned as "the boy".

E.g "the boy Langfield made a good save". "The boy Tidser (sp?) was great for us".

I found that peculiar.

Good if he's showing respect to the other teams fan though.

Aye, got into the shed for the 2nd half after being sardined into the seated stand for the first half.

Banter was rare... Feel sorry for the poor lass who was getting pelters from the Morton fans...

10 Men was a cracker, chanting to the Dons fans in the other stand, Tom Daley, even recognising a few loons on here and being recognised for my *ahem* Facebook work...

Well worth the trip through...

The romance of the cup as they say...

Aye, got into the shed for the 2nd half after being sardined into the seated stand for the first half.

Banter was rare... Feel sorry for the poor lass who was getting pelters from the Morton fans...

10 Men was a cracker, chanting to the Dons fans in the other stand, Tom Daley, even recognising a few loons on here and being recognised for my *ahem* Facebook work...

Well worth the trip through...

The romance of the cup as they say...

She was fine loves the banter and loved the whole atmosphere... The old guy singing has been going to Dons games for years just rather pissed and singing about Spurs..

Great Banter and a laugh when we went 2 up the Wee Kiddies decided to leave ground on mass.