Gothenburg Anniversary Dinner 11Th May 2013

Dynamo

• Site Sponsor

RTYD, still to pay up this although we are awaiting fixtures as obviously if an away day then a fair few of us will not make this. Do you want the money now or can it wait till Monday April 8th?

I'd rather have the money now. Dedicated you boys waiting for a bottom six fixture lol

• Site Sponsor

A wee update. Dom Sullivan has secured Russ Williams as the comedian for the night, which takes the pressure right off of Tommy.

We've got some decent auction items already but always looking for more.

If any of you have access to corporate decision makers then see what you can squeeze out of the feckers.

RTYD

Looking at fixtures i would think the Granite City lads will have to cancel, let me confirm that first. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

RTYD

Looking at fixtures i would think the Granite City lads will have to cancel, let me confirm that first. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

If spaces do become available, could you please let me know.

Me and a few others are quite keen to come along to this but were quite slow off the mark!

Cheers!

• Site Sponsor

Also I'd have done the comedian act for cheaper than what you're paying the other gadgie...just saying like.

Top funny man that is me.

Aye my aching sides :hysterical:

OK can we coordinate this so that you are in charge of the table and you PM me with all of the details.

Thanks for your efforts.

• Site Sponsor

EDIT: HANS you're down for 5.

Oddjob

Foster 14

Roberto

RGU Don

So that's a table of 9, so 1 more...

What we can is, PM me for my bank account details (£60 each, so EDIT: HANS you can get the money off your other 4) and I'll ping it to RTYD as I already have their bank account details from previous times.

I'll transfer £540 to RTYD and hope that 1 more can come along and pay £60 to RTYD (£600 for table of 10).

Just give me PM and I'll respond when I can and when all the money is with me I'll pay for our table.

Cheers folks.

Thanks Roberto for stepping up to the plate.

Just give it to me and I'll pay for it in a oner so he knows who it has come from.

I'll PM you now my deets buddy.

Well done on not being half asleep this morning and actually noticing me. You and Jaws are in wonderland at times when I pass you pair.

PM your bank details and I will fire over the coin today.

Just give it to me and I'll pay for it in a oner so he knows who it has come from.

I'll PM you now my deets buddy.

Well done on not being half asleep this morning and actually noticing me. You and Jaws are in wonderland at times when I pass you pair.

:hysterical:

It's the dread of another shite day at work that makes me look away with it

Aye, will get that money sorted later mate :)

• Site Sponsor

RTYD - I'll transfer £540 today leaving only RGUDon to pay £60 but if he's nae in the day or paid me this afternoon I'll leave it up to him to transfer his dough to you.

I'm heading into bill period - so wanting the money for this event out of my account by end of play today so I know how much money is actually mine to put in savings after bill time.

Cheers.

Thanks loon