Kilimanjaro Climb

buzz15afc

All the best, will wire over some money when I get paid on Friday.

Love hill climbing and Killi has always been on my hit list.

Thank you....

I've loved getting up the hills over the last few months... Nothing beats the quietness and beauty of our country... And I'm just hoping I can take time to admire the views over there!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

ONLY BLOODY DONE IT ;)

what an amazing experience.... emotionally and physically drained... met some amazing people with some pretty amazing stories, summit night took everything i had left out of me, but when u get to the top after an 8 hour hike and the sun breaks thro the clouds... worth every painful step....

if someone can explain how to post pics ill get a couple uploaded...

ONLY BLOODY DONE IT ;)

what an amazing experience.... emotionally and physically drained... met some amazing people with some pretty amazing stories, summit night took everything i had left out of me, but when u get to the top after an 8 hour hike and the sun breaks thro the clouds... worth every painful step....

if someone can explain how to post pics ill get a couple uploaded...

i don't think anyone doubted you'd do it Buzz :) congratulations! well done! and looking forward to seeing some pictures.

:trophy:

How much did you raise in the end?

sitting at £4220 just now with probably another £300 to collect

i don't think anyone doubted you'd do it Buzz :) congratulations! well done! and looking forward to seeing some pictures.

:trophy:

thanks LGIR ;)

Imageshack.us and upload pics that way.

Great effort Buzz.

just uploading some now, thanks

• 3 months later...

just a final total update folks

i went to the alzheimers centre in dundee yesterday and did the whole 'big cheque' presentation

final total raised

£5095

once again massive thanks to all on here who donated.... after seeing the centre yesterday i know the money will be put to good use

• Upvote 4