Ryder Cup 2012.

I presume you're talking about his comments about the 7th green there, where they took an inordinate amount of time?

Of course they're taking far too long. That's obvious to anyone.

However, he did say during the length of time that they were taking, these exact words - "I'm currently major-less".

This doesn't need my, or anyone else's explanation as to why these words add to the vast database of reasons why the man is a complete fud.

No, his comments in general during his commentary. Doesn't sugar coat it.

Yeah I'll give you that. He doesn't mince aboot. Just dinna like the cunt masel.

I don't pay much attention to golf, only really the majors and Ryder Cup so I just view Monty as a poor soul eho never won a major but maybe should have. I try to get myself interested but I think it may be due to having no natural ability for the sport I can't enjoy it, as strange as that sounds.

I saw that but no, it's not a penalty. The ball moved but not as a result of contact, merely the depressing of the grass with the address. It moved back again.

What a fucking shite effort by Lawrie at 11. I've got money on you, you cretan.

If you ground your putter and the wind moves your ball isn't that deemed a penalty? I fail to see the difference here.

One thing's for sure... Seve wouldn't be happy...

This is what makes it all the more disappointing - the history between our captain and his fellow countryman.

I guess you either have it or you haven't. Plenty more before him have failed on both sides- Nicklaus, Sutton, Pavin, Wadkins, Lehman, Trevino, Faldo, Strange, Kite. Now Olazabal.

Fuck sakes, even Mark James almost managed it!

What about Rose? Picking Rose and leaving out Poulter was absurd.

"Poults" is what Butch (this is America baby) and Engerlish people with their lickle pet nicknames do. I would never call him Poults. That's :gay:

Agree with Rose, although there wasn't many you would definitely have kept, that was the most absurd thing about leaving Poults :thumbs: out. He is clearly the heartbeat of the team.

Singles:

1703 BST: Watson v Donald

1714: Simpson v Poulter

1725: Bradley v McIlroy

1736: Mickelson v Rose

1747: Snedeker v Lawrie

1758: D Johnson v Colsaerts

1809: Z Johnson v McDowell

1820: Furyk v Garcia

1831: Dufner v Hanson

1842: Kuchar v Westwood

1853: Stricker v Kaymer