Legal Action ?

barassie_afc

• Admin

Deary me...

Well, if it does have anything to do with my blog then I wouldn't expect this board to be culpable...

...anyway, pulled the blog for the time being with every intention of putting it back up.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry kelt, nothing to do with you.

In the interest of transparency we might throw up the requests. Just need to discuss it first.

There maybe time for that kelt. How'd you like to be the figurehead owner of the hat, what with that 'murrican passport of yours?

Are you planning on leaving the country?

I've run a message board before, much, much smaller than this one, and been the subject of an attempted lawsuit from a crazy bastard before.

I'm happy enough being a mere poster these days... wouldn't even consider modding now.

...and people think it's a glamourous lifestyle ;)

• Admin

whats the script bebo, or are you not allowed to say?

I can confirm nor deny it has anything to do with Steve Lomas.

Now, lets nae go spikkin about Steve Lomas and allegations regarding Steve Lomas that can even possibly come close to defamation about Steve Lomas.

This thread contains several libellous comments and has been passed to Steve Lomas' lawyers for legal legal action against AFC Chat. This is just one such defamatory comment. I will flag the others. Suggest you remove the thread pending further action. If you wish to communicate with us, please contact [removed] or you can contact me directly on the registered e mail for this account. I am Steve Lomas' representative, [removed].

I can't be bothered removing anything else today, so lets nae speak about Steve Lomas. ok? Steve Lomas. Lomas. Steve. Steve Lomas.

I mean it, end of the matter.

• Upvote 7

I can confirm nor deny it has anything to do with Steve Lomas.

Now, lets nae go spikkin about Steve Lomas and allegations regarding Steve Lomas that can even possibly come close to defamation about Steve Lomas.

I can't be bothered removing anything else today, so lets nae speak about Steve Lomas. ok? Steve Lomas. Lomas. Steve. Steve Lomas.

I mean it, end of the matter.

I see!