Is This You?

tup

Got to love the picture. 3 guys who look like they are standing outside the Castle Bar for a smoke - pointing and laughing.

I walked past that spot after the game on Saturday. Was about 5 or 6 junkies sprawled out across those benches getting names taken from the police.

Castle Gate could be a right nice are for regeneration. Cafes / bars etc but the place is a disgusting piss stained hole these days.

A man who had to be rescued after getting his head stuck inside a bin in Aberdeen has said he was trying to recover his hat.

William Middleton said he had been nicknamed "bucket heid" after a photograph of his ordeal were shared on social media sites by tens of thousands of people worldwide.

He was cut free by firefighters after the alarm was raised on Sunday.

He said: "I was looking for my hat. I was stuck for about 20 minutes."

Mr Middleton, 53, explained: "I couldn't get my head out. It was shocking. It was stinking. I'm now known as bucket heid."

One witness, who did not want to be named, said: "I walked around the corner and saw his walking stick on the ground and his bum sticking out and said 'that's Willie'.

"Me and my pals tried to pull him out but his ears were stuck."

Mr Middleton was taken to hospital for a check-up, but a photograph of his ordeal soon spread across Twitter and Facebook.

The incident happened in Aberdeen's Justice Street.

There was forgien looking junkie type raking bins on Holbourn street last week wouldn't suprise me this seems the norm in Europe. Heard guitar wifeys family have been at it too.

FFS. Bin raking is the norm in Europe? All the way across Europe, north to south and east to west, bins are raked, by all Europeans? Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here.

FFS. Bin raking is the norm in Europe? All the way across Europe, north to south and east to west, bins are raked, by all Europeans? Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here.

He obviously meant you see down and outs raking through bins in Europe, much more than you do over here, which is true. You should leave the island one day, it will open your eyes.

• Upvote 1

He obviously meant you see down and outs raking through bins in Europe, much more than you do over here, which is true. You should leave the island one day, it will open your eyes.

Agreed.

There's a whole world of bin raking out there which Harcus appears to have been sheltered from.

You need to get out more and see this bin raking for yourself Harcus min, it needs to be seen to be believed.

• Upvote 1