Is This You?

tup

Agreed.

There's a whole world of bin raking out there which Harcus appears to have been sheltered from.

You need to get out more and see this bin raking for yourself Harcus min, it needs to be seen to be believed.

I'll keep an eye out next I head anywhere in Europe, it seemingly can't be missed.

He was on Youtube a while back.

"sook ma shite" was filmed in a Kebab shop. Anyone else remember seeing this?

Haha I mind that clip. Became a bit of an internet legend similar to the shakey heed mannie.

Aparantly He is from Mastrick and was a decent guy before going off the rails on drink. Guy I used to work with knew of him from the Grays inn.

He is always hanging about castlegate / king street area bleezin. Last time I seen him on Castlegate he had on an old Dons keeper top about 10 sizes too big for him with Leighton 1 on the back haha.

FFS. Bin raking is the norm in Europe? All the way across Europe, north to south and east to west, bins are raked, by all Europeans? Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here.

He obviously meant you see down and outs raking through bins in Europe, much more than you do over here, which is true. You should leave the island one day, it will open your eyes.

Correct.

He is always hanging about castlegate / king street area bleezin. Last time I seen him on Castlegate he had on an old Dons keeper top about 10 sizes too big for him with Leighton 1 on the back haha.

Wrong spy. That actually was Jim Leighton.

There must have been many things gone wrong in his life for him to end up like that.

Possibly mostly self-inflicted, but still.

I have sympathy with him.

I don't.

Fuck him.

Your mate who you dragged along to the game who you said was an alkie.

Oh aye, I forgot about that.

I've got so many mates it's hard to keep track of what they're all doing all of the time.

He's still young though, he's not destroyed by drink yet.

There's still hope for him. Not much though.