Would You Kill A Random

daytripping

As per the title; some mad billionaire invites you to murder a random person of your choosing for £10 Million pounds, would you do it??

I'd do it for free.

A random person of my choosing wouldn't be a random person.

Fearne Cotton, Elton John, Darren Mackie and Russell Brand I'd pay money to the billionaire for permission.

I think I'd just go walking about manor looking for a mink with a hun top on, bowie knife up through the stomach into the heart and twist, kerching! :checkit:

id come from behind and snap the neck.

no blood splatter or spillage i.e. no dna spread.

no need for weapons, unless youre a weed.

The version of this I herd was a rich madman offers ye a large sum of money and is then is allowed to hunt you with the intention of killing ye within a year time limit - survive and the cash is yours : would you take it?

As for the op: I'd find someone who wants an assisted death - then I'd fly them to the Netherlands and get a doctor to kill them - hopefully by returning with a valid death certificate I'd get the cash.

The version of this I herd was a rich madman offers ye a large sum of money and is then is allowed to hunt you with the intention of killing ye within a year time limit - survive and the cash is yours : would you take it?

I would easily do that and wouldn' bother hiding, would just batter the rich madman when he came calling.

• Upvote 2

Money would not motivate me at all to kill someone.

I don't have any envy of folk with more money than me.

I treat everyone the same regardless of their bank balance.

What would motivate me to kill someone is if they pissed me off sufficiently.

So any cash offer to do something ludicrously stupid would be rejected from my point of view.

Easy to see the shallow types who'd do anything for cash though, such as taking a 'black man's length' up your backside :ThumbsDown:

In the event of a breakdown of society I plan to kill and eat my neighbours anyway...

Mind you, in the event of the breakdown of society, 10 million quid isn't going to be worth anything except for being a good source of tinder.

I might even consider killing and eating the neighbours as a practice run for the breakdown of society.

But no... killing someone you later find out had children who depended on them, no amount of money would erase that sort of guilt.

In the event of a breakdown of society I plan to kill and eat my neighbours anyway...

Mind you, in the event of the breakdown of society, 10 million quid isn't going to be worth anything except for being a good source of tinder.

I might even consider killing and eating the neighbours as a practice run for the breakdown of society.

But no... killing someone you later find out had children who depended on them, no amount of money would erase that sort of guilt.

I believe this man has kids astonishing as that may sound.

durrant_228x217.jpg

Does that change your mind?

• Upvote 1