The Difference Between This Season And Last....

Not to mention that these three are probably our worst 3 all round performances of the season so far:

15 Sep Inverness CT 1-1 Aberdeen

23 Sep Aberdeen 3-3 Motherwell

26 Sep Dunfermline 0-1 Aberdeen

Aye yer right must just be a coincidence that we've moved from 9th to 3rd and are now playing watchable football...nothing to do with the appointment of a new head coach...he's turned the team round in month ffs

Aye yer right must just be a coincidence that we've moved from 9th to 3rd and are now playing watchable football...nothing to do with the appointment of a new head coach...he's turned the team round in month ffs

we were playing the same way prior to his arrival. We just weren't converting chances.

you already knew that though but you have yer fun with block head

we were playing the same way prior to his arrival. We just weren't converting chances.

It's getting far too easy...I don't think he's the full shilling if the truth be told...obviously it suits my argument that Broon is a stuttering windbag...now that Scott is in charge of the playing staff and results are going our way I can get right behind the team...Rae included...how fantastic is it that if/when we do something meaningfull this season it will be down to an old Aberdeen loon and fu*k all to do with GWT...COYR

<br /><br />This.<br /><br />Redstar is quite witty if you take his posts with a pinch of salt.<br /><br />Which is more than can be said for the accusations of him being a Hun, yawn.

You've been warned about this before.

What is it with the capitalisation of H?

A nod to your Broch roots?

I clearly get to redstar too! He is very obviously fishing with some of his comments but he means most of it.

He clearly has a problem with the booze and very much over compensates for being a hun by attacking certain individuals at Aberdeen. He has been worse than usual since the weekend, but with his beloved sevco losing I think we know why that is.

• Downvote 1

I clearly get to redstar too! He is very obviously fishing with some of his comments but he means most of it.

He clearly has a problem with the booze and very much over compensates for being a hun by attacking certain individuals at Aberdeen. He has been worse than usual since the weekend, but with his beloved sevco losing I think we know why that is.

Honest question...are you a woman?

Got to agree with MT here. The positive look and feel around the players - almost bursting out of them in a John Hurt Alien-esque way since they started winning is a joy to behold. Gavin Rae is obviously loving the impact he's having, Hayes making great noises about the move to Pittodrie, Ryan Fraser champing at the bit to get on the park - that's just naming a few. I am absolutely sure the whole team are already counting the days down to getting back on the park in juteland. A convincing win there and I think we may kick on and see our best season for quite a while.