Student Wanks

fatshaft

It's been skirted around on here now and again, but after tonight, enough.

My disdain for student wanks probably started when most of my mates went to Uni, and they apparently lived in squalor, me, I couldn't see the attraction of being stinking bastards.

This was then heightened on a trip to St Andrews with my Mrs (she may have at that time just been my girlfriend), when in a bar close to the Old Course, a heap of pricks (aka students) got thrown out for shitting in a pint glass. Ths seemed highly typical behaviour.

So tonight, typical student wankery. There's a world cup qualifier on, is that enough for these wanks? No, they have to wank about in god knowws what sort of themed fancy dress wankery. Fair enough, if they keep their wankery to the student union, or the Bobbin, but they don't, they invade my pub, and then to add insult to injury, we get the ultimate student wankery - buy your own drink. A one point a group of 8 came in, and yes, every single one queued up and bought one drink at a fucking time, each Of them getting in my line of vision, from a vantage point picked out by a patron (me LDO) who was there early enough to know where the best seats in the house were, and nab it. Not expecting that there would be a queue of grippit cunts lining up to buy just themselves a drink at Tuesday night student prices.

I could go on, but I think tonight was why I hated students then, and it's why I hate students now, they're not normal, and they're stinking cunts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your hatred of students is pronounced, however you fail to articulate your reasons.

One day, I hope that you learn to understand yourself enough in order to be able to understand why you used to "hate students".

My interpretation from what he said was that he has disdain for their inflated egos when they've done nothing in their lifes aside from fill out a UCAS form and be cheap cunts. With no banter aside from formulaic, arrogant, ignorant, stereotypical and boorish bullshit.

dontknow.gif

I hates a "studo" I do. Was a student but never a "studo".

EDIT: Once had some studo prick give me shite about "probably working in tescos haha" while waiting in a line for a cash machine with his mate. I put him right back in his box. Loved it, hate the cunts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had four years of student wanks - while I was a student. Also worked full time whilst studying and lived well - wasn't one of the poor, stinking variety.

Hating all students seems a bit of a blinkered view - though I know the type of student he means - I hate them as well.

No. When you were a student he hated you as well.

• Downvote 1

I can understand people hating me, so not a problem. Success breeds contempt. But as a student, surely I was a happy-go-lucky, hard working, nice kind of person to know? I'll let those on the board who knew me in those days decide. I was also a chronic alcoholic and consuming dangerous levels of illicit substances, but all for the good of the world generally.

Chip on both shoulders Fatshaft?

God forbid people should try and learn...

Not really sure why what I describe has anything to do with learning? In fact maybe if they put sdome thought into it, they might learn something about being in a bar, and it's not wearing team fancy dress, nor is it standing in a line buying drinks singly, the fucking retards.

Equally not sure why it would be a chip? Dervish nails it perfectly, there's a type of student, not all by any means, but many, who become pretentious wanks about nothing at all. Putting voice to that is no different than the blanket Weegie hate that some on here display, and which I don't agree with, I don't however equate that with them having a 'chip', did I just hit a nerve maybe?

Fair enough, if they keep their wankery to the student union, or the Bobbin, but they don't, they invade my pub,

Not expecting that there would be a queue of grippit cunts lining up to buy just themselves a drink at Tuesday night student prices.

Agree with the sentiment FS, but why is your pub a place that has student prices? Surely you are in their pub then?

Student rugger buggers though. Now that's a group that is specific enough to be detested.

Exactly. Cretinous fuckbags. Hate them more than any other student group.

I had four years of student wanks - while I was a student. Also worked full time whilst studying and lived well - wasn't one of the poor, stinking variety.

Me too.

• Upvote 1

It's been skirted around on here now and again, but after tonight, enough.

My disdain for student wanks probably started when most of my mates went to Uni, and they apparently lived in squalor, me, I couldn't see the attraction of being stinking bastards.

This was then heightened on a trip to St Andrews with my Mrs (she may have at that time just been my girlfriend), when in a bar close to the Old Course, a heap of pricks (aka students) got thrown out for shitting in a pint glass. Ths seemed highly typical behaviour.

So tonight, typical student wankery. There's a world cup qualifier on, is that enough for these wanks? No, they have to wank about in god knowws what sort of themed fancy dress wankery. Fair enough, if they keep their wankery to the student union, or the Bobbin, but they don't, they invade my pub, and then to add insult to injury, we get the ultimate student wankery - buy your own drink. A one point a group of 8 came in, and yes, every single one queued up and bought one drink at a fucking time, each Of them getting in my line of vision, from a vantage point picked out by a patron (me LDO) who was there early enough to know where the best seats in the house were, and nab it. Not expecting that there would be a queue of grippit cunts lining up to buy just themselves a drink at Tuesday night student prices.

I could go on, but I think tonight was why I hated students then, and it's why I hate students now, they're not normal, and they're stinking cunts.

What's your boozer, Kirkgate bar by any chance?

Was some sort of Beerienteering whatever the fuck that is, my pal was doing it (student wanker) and they had to dress up in some fancy dress shite, not my idea of fun anyway.

He was telling me yesterday every year since whenever they start in the Kirkgate and it pisses the locals off no end. :hysterical: