Student Wanks

fatshaft

Agree with the sentiment FS, but why is your pub a place that has student prices? Surely you are in their pub then?

To clarify, when I say "my pub" I just mean the one I was in last night peacefully waching the fitba. And it seems I was wrong about student prices, with it not being student night, which someone corrected me today, is actually tonight. So they were just congregating because it must have been the finish line for this "Beerienteering" that Dynamo mentions, it's not a student pub.

Fatshaft foaming at the mouth again over nothing.

I hope one of them was doing medicine and performs surgery to remove the chip from your shoulder one day.

:rolleyes:

Another gype on about chips on shoulders? :dontknow: What on earth is chip on shoulder about last night's observations? A bit too close to the bone for some it seems.

To clarify, when I say "my pub" I just mean the one I was in last night peacefully waching the fitba. And it seems I was wrong about student prices, with it not being student night, which someone corrected me today, is actually tonight. So they were just congregating because it must have been the finish line for this "Beerienteering" that Dynamo mentions, it's not a student pub.

Most places do deals every Mon-Thurs now.

Thursday is the best night out of the weeks.

Fucks sake it's not like we suggested bludgeoning them to death or anything. Only banter we don't really mean it.

Oh I know, I just felt it was a good way to fit in another pizza pun. Also I'm not a student despite my age and when I was I despise the majority of them.

I don't mind students, couple of pals are students and they are fine, I suppose it would be a bit like me thinking all old men are faggots and moaning pricks just because I read Fatshafts pish posts everyday.

Ach well, at least I was moaning about my view of football actually being obstructed by pricks, rather than greetin' aboot nae being able to see the nice men come out of the tunnel wearing their skimpy shorts because other football fans were waving a couple of flags before any actual football started eh? No, I wouldn't moan about that, I imagine that some people might though?

Ach well, at least I was moaning about my view of football actually being obstructed by pricks, rather than greetin' aboot nae being able to see the nice men come out of the tunnel wearing their skimpy shorts because other football fans were waving a couple of flags before any actual football started eh? No, I wouldn't moan about that, I imagine that some people might though?

I believe you may have just taken the bait.