Sevco Thread

Hypothetical question. McInnes goes to Huns once the lug heed mouthbreather is sacked. We spitting at him in the dug out? Or do we say cheers and goodbye. Personally, I'm the former.

Hypothetical question. McInnes goes to Huns once the lug heed mouthbreather is sacked. We spitting at him in the dug out? Or do we say cheers and goodbye. Personally, I'm the former.

Bloody hell. You are ridiculous.

In any case, this scenario will never happen, McInnes has more class than to join another Scottish club now. If, and when he leaves, it'll be to England.

No doubt you will be one of the daft lumps who will claim to be a supporter of whichever club that happens to be.

Bloody hell. Ridiculous.

In any case, this scenario will never happen, McInnes has more class than to join another Scottish club now. If, and when he leaves, it'll be to England.

No doubt you will be one of the daft lumps who will claim to be a supporter of whichever club that happens to be.

Huns are Huns mate. Lowest of the low. Do love McInnes tho.

He winna go straight to them but it's inevitable he ends up managing them. No doubts.

That's what worries me. Once Pedro is gone they will likely come hunting for McInnes. Hopefully Cormack and Milne can persuade him to sign another contract extension.

My thoughts too, and by October we will know outcome of permission for stadium and training facilities - If we don't at least get training facilities I could see DM leaving (Hopefully not to that lot though)

Never go back. If he did he'd be on a hiding to nothing. Unless there is an oligarch or Saudi prince willing to kiss goodbye to tens of millions and save the busted flush that is sevco, they just can't compete with the champions league money the victims get.

The potatoes should've bought the Huns on the fly. But they didn't.

Like all Mexicans, he is a slippery looking sort o boy.

As such, hopefully he's gonna sail them doon the river for the second time and we're just nae in on it yet.

Nae that I'm worried. We are miles better.

Am i mising something ? He's Portuguese

Eh gaes oan the huns den fir a swatch at this shyte aboot the green bates n it shid be renamed the serpents den. It's like the snake pit in raiders eh the lost ark. Whit a bunch eh bitter subhuman BNB's. They hate every club apart fae saints, killie Herts. N no jist that they r obsessed wi other clubs tae git revenge. Some nick.

Eh gaes oan the huns den fir a swatch at this shyte aboot the green bates n it shid be renamed the serpents den. It's like the snake pit in raiders eh the lost ark. Whit a bunch eh bitter subhuman BNB's. They hate every club apart fae saints, killie Herts. N no jist that they r obsessed wi other clubs tae git revenge. Some nick.

Sorry, could you say that again?