Sevco Thread

Saw some stuff being twittered last night. Basically the odious Grant Russell at STV trying to stir the shit pointing out that Danny Wilson was listed as club trained with the obvious inference being that it was the same club as the old one, with the further inference being that this declaration was by UEFA and therefore all official n'that. If I understood it right for the huns to list a 25 man squad they had to list within it 4 players ABT??? so home grown huns essentially and 4 players AAT??? so home grown scots (including the turncoat). Huns only had 2 ABT's hence their squad only being 23 strong (I think?).

Thing I saw seemed to confuse everybody further because although Wilson was listed as club trained Wallace wasn't listed as anything.

:dontknow::dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow::dontknow:

Personally I think it would just be best for all concerned if the posties just gub them next week and be done with it. To be followed by media crucifixion, financial implosion and chick young committing hari kari with a blunt spoon obviously.

Oh no, being kicked out on an old club/new club technicality is MUCH funnier!

Read it again. I want them knocked out first, banned from qualification next year (meltdown permitting) due to the licence technicality and then eventually staggering back on their last breath to be told they're getting a Shitey coefficient and hence playing Milan because they're clearly, obviously, transparently and undeniably a NEW club.

I don't really bear grudges well.

Against pure shite.

So he did nothing of note other than you would expect from playing against pure shite.

I wouldn't put it past that lot playing last night choking under the pressure next week.

will probably take the win for granted like we did against fola esch and lose 1-0. Bookies might give good odds for that happening

Probably paving his way for a return to Scotland an didn't fancy death threats every week

Still, he told the truth in the first place.

Now he is apologising for it and claiming he is wrong and the hun propagandists are right.

Is this North Korea?

Still, he told the truth in the first place.

Now he is apologising for it and claiming he is wrong and the hun propagandists are right.

Is this North Korea?

I didn't say what he's done is the right thing, they clearly are a newco. But going by previous hun behaviour he's clearly looking out for himself.

And it's sickening that they can have that effect. All the way from traynors cronies to the lowest knuckle dragging pond scum supporter, cunts to a man

Fuck them in Europe. The usual arguments popping up over why we won't support them as a Scottish team in Europe. Aye listen to your chairman he's just explained why we shouldn't give a fuck about you

The union jacks and the orange marches are all I need to wish them a speedy demise in all competitions

• Upvote 1

It is pandering to a dark age mentality.

Clearly Pedro is just a puppet, looks like Dave King is the manager.

Clearly, yes. He has obviously been told that the 'we are the...' means something entirely different from what I've been told - by several sevco fans - that it does mean, and to say it as often as possible