Sevco Thread

4 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Triple the money, far less work, all over the world v working, in a hospital ward, in Scotland.

Pfffft. 

Hope your wife didn’t get shagged whilst you were away 

i went through a few lonely housewives, I dare say some real men would’ve aswell 

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Just admit you're wrong.  Obviously there are huns everywhere,  but some places will have a higher concentration. Looks like your hometown is one of them. ?

I'm not from a town but once again.....

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You know a helluva lot about the demographics of the hun support. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Im hoping a twitter campaign of hate starts at the very least. 

They had Orange Walks before that were disrupted by brave gentlemen, this is worse. 

Rubbing our noses not in our shit, but their shit. 

Good opportunity for some right minded sorts to show up for a bit of sport. 

Basically Orange walk for some outrageous reason got the go ahead in Aberdeen. Had to walk past the Holburn bar up toward Holburn Junction and everyone was waiting but the coppers got wise and locked everyone in the Holburn. 

Few folk escaped from the Adam lounge and walked across the March (nae fucking idea really what that means but it pisses them off)

There was no real fighting that I’m aware of (for once due to police intelligence) but suspect this shit will not go without at least some scamps turning up.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Basically Orange walk for some outrageous reason got the go ahead in Aberdeen. Had to walk past the Holburn bar up toward Holburn Junction and everyone was waiting but the coppers got wise and locked everyone in the Holburn. 

Few folk escaped from the Adam lounge and walked across the March (nae fucking idea really what that means but it pisses them off)

There was no real fighting that I’m aware of (for once due to police intelligence) but suspect this shit will not go without at least some scamps turning up.

Wasn’t the last Orange Walk cancelled in Aberdeen. Let the mutants go to Ibrokes if they want to see their first ever major honour. For many it will be there first visit there.

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Paaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

That was complete bluster,  the first 5 words of the bottom paragraph were all you had to say there

As expected 

Would supermillermong have barged the dozens of old bill out of the way with his huge shoulders then proceeded to smash the entire march with one swing of his gargantuan chin?