Sevco Thread

5 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

Scottish Football will  never change until the arse cheeks are gone, cant trust the officials......its a Rigged League

There's nae doot who will win this league! hun bastards will get all the help the glasgow fa can give them. Arsehole wright replaces hagi now. 

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Almost every Livvy foul was deemed a yellow card.  Same old. 

Edit.  Just checked. 14 Livvy fouls - 5 yellows.  8 Hun fouls - 0 yellows. Half the Livvy fouls weren't even fouls. 

Starting early with the paranoia are we?

Something tells me Livi went with 1 game plan and 1 game plan only - park the bus and go in hard. Exactly what we complain about the hammer throwing cunts whenever we play then.

Agree that the ref being a hun does not help but cannot help but imagine that Livi deserved every card they got.

5 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Hey hun shitebag, want me to post up the PM you sent me? ;)

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

What, where after I got about 7 PMs from you,  I said I want you to stop with the thinly veiled threats as I'm not remotely interested in any hassle?

That one?

I've saved you the bother "big man"

Betty trying to make moves in you, MT?

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

What, where after I got about 7 PMs from you,  I said I want you to stop with the thinly veiled threats as I'm not remotely interested in any hassle?

That one?

I've saved you the bother "big man"

"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done
Walk away from trouble if you can
Now it won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek
I hope you're old enough to understand
Son, you don't have to fight to be a man"

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Starting early with the paranoia are we?

Something tells me Livi went with 1 game plan and 1 game plan only - park the bus and go in hard. Exactly what we complain about the hammer throwing cunts whenever we play then.

Agree that the ref being a hun does not help but cannot help but imagine that Livi deserved every card they got.

The very fact you acknowledge the ref is a hun, REFEREEING A HUN GAME, is the one & only issue.

The SFA are 100% to blame.