Sevco Thread

14 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Goals

Gibson 31

Robb 41

Harper 77

Jarvie 85

My Da' predicted we'd win the game 4-0, and relayed the names of those 4 goalscorers prior to the match while walking down the Merkland Road.

True. Imagine a tenner on that coming up?

Getting back to the rioting, I think the worst one was in that season we avoided relegation on goal difference and the dead club won the treble, 75-76.

Wasn't at that game (I don't think), as it was the season before I started going to, and being into, every game.

Beat them 1-0 with a late goal from Drew Jarvie.

Subsequently the huns panned in every window in Urquhart Road on the way back into the town.

I do recall, surprisingly, this being all over the Sunday papers.

19 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Limassol givin the hun cunts a game at least. 1 0 limassol.       Cantwell is shite.... 

be Fkn awesome if they can finish this game out then get a result in final game confining the huns to bottom & out of Europe 🤞

Shite that 3rd gets conference knockout stage though so Huns still a very good chance of getting that 🤬

31 minutes ago, englishred said:

McCoist just said he should have just gone down and got a penalty .  The arrogance 

Did he? What a cunt. He can be entertaining, ie. the World Cup last year, but he comes out with stuff that is just pure couch potato cringe. I bet he says some insane shit about Scotland and England next summer in Germany. He needs to lose weight, too, what a bloated fat fuck gastropod he is these days, looks older than his 61 years, looks about 75 at times, looks like Claude Greengrass off Heartbeat...

000f9f0b-800.jpg

EWCPJ26WsAIW92L?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 7