Sevco Thread

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, I remember reading that and they gave his agent grief, conveniently forgetting they got an incredible £20 million from Ajax for an absolute donkey with the aid of the agent. 

Good on Ajax. Wim Kieft's comments about him are class and oh so true about that big lump.😄

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/calvin-bassey-slaughtered-ex-rangers-28191024

Hun mentality right there, complain and whine that the agent is ripping them off whilst forgetting they robbed Ajax in the first place. 

I’d never seen that before and it’s hilarious, just goes to shows how much of a donkey he is

9 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Hun mentality right there, complain and whine that the agent is ripping them off whilst forgetting they robbed Ajax in the first place. 

I’d never seen that before and it’s hilarious, just goes to shows how much of a donkey he is

Yer spot on. Their sense of self-entitlement is laughable and their memories are very much of a selective nature.

They know they well and truly screwed Ajax over and perhaps that is indicative of where Ajax are currently placed in the Eredivisie. Ajax must have made a lot of questionable decisions in recent times with the signing of Bassey being by far the worst.

However, the cunts always put on a show of self-pitying, nauseous behaviour regardless of the occasion and who they have shafted.

• Upvote 1
On 10/22/2023 at 1:29 AM, Simply Red said:

You can say with certainty that the huns invented the bad taste chant at the football. Their setlist of anti-catholic, anti-Irish ditties, glorifying the death of them which gets sung en masse by huns at every game, home & away, for the last 70+ years has spawned various responses from the rest of Scotlands fitba fans. 

Its all in bad taste.

Personally,  i just put it down to drunk idiots at the fitba on the wind up (myself included) and dont take it too seriously. And thats how it should be viewed imo. Bams at the fitba bamming each other up. But the huns getting bent out of shape about pot shots about the ibrox disaster or durrant, for example, can GTF. The day they stop with the bigot, sectarian shit, is the day they can start bumping their gums about the nasty shit other fans sing. 

Fuck those cunts. 

When are those cunts going to get punishment after last night's disgraceful scenes.? Being late for the kickoff should be a fine in itself . Fuck being stuck in traffic. If that game had been abandoned still nothing would have happened.Points deductions is what's needed.The Shinnie extra game ban last season wouldn't have happened to the arse cheeks .Alan McRae of the SFA  at that time was the match delecate at the champions League final in 2019 his job was to report any unsavory songs and chants. What a fukin joke can't even get his own accociation in order. Corrupt to the core.

8 hours ago, Beechender said:

When are those cunts going to get punishment after last night's disgraceful scenes.? Being late for the kickoff should be a fine in itself . Fuck being stuck in traffic. If that game had been abandoned still nothing would have happened.Points deductions is what's needed.The Shinnie extra game ban last season wouldn't have happened to the arse cheeks .Alan McRae of the SFA  at that time was the match delecate at the champions League final in 2019 his job was to report any unsavory songs and chants. What a fukin joke can't even get his own accociation in order. Corrupt to the core.

I would definitely like to see the Huns have points taken off them for the pyro incidents at Dens the other night. 

its mob mentality now, planned and its a case of trying to intimidate and rules dont apply to them 

Same thing with the so called Green Brigade its all about being very brave in large numbers and pretending to be political although i doubt if to asked a Green Brigade member to point to Gazza on a map they would struggle to find it 

We have has are own issues with Pyros and fines... Red Shed Ultras just cut that shit out 

4 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I would definitely like to see the Huns have points taken off them for the pyro incidents at Dens the other night. 

its mob mentality now, planned and its a case of trying to intimidate and rules dont apply to them 

Same thing with the so called Green Brigade its all about being very brave in large numbers and pretending to be political although i doubt if to asked a Green Brigade member to point to Gazza on a map they would struggle to find it 

We have has are own issues with Pyros and fines... Red Shed Ultras just cut that shit out 

How the fuck do you smuggle 70 odd flares into a football stadium, especially with added police checks as they entered the stadium?

8 hours ago, Beechender said:

Especially after advising their own supporters to allow extra travel time for roadworks etc (according to pundits on Radio Scotland last night).

5 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I wonder if they’ll make it to 71? 

Didn't they get 2 the other night v hearts when they were losing?I'm still raging about the one we didn't get last season at Ibrox for that rugby tackle on Duk.Should be shown on Sportscene every time Sevco get a pen to compare...

• Upvote 1