Sevco Thread

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

£83 million turnover and they’ve posted a £250k profit. Their chariman has promoted a mantra of sustainable success, that’ll go down well with the hoards of hun fantasists. Pleasing. 

Would have been a huge loss if Ajax hadn't completely lost the plot and given the cunts £20 million for that useless cunt Bassey

3 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

£83 million turnover and they’ve posted a £250k profit. Their chariman has promoted a mantra of sustainable success, that’ll go down well with the hoards of hun fantasists. They’ve a higher wage bill than Celtic :hysterical:.Pleasing. 

I saw that being told as some sort of great success today, that was including CL money and the Bassey transfer wasn’t it?

31 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Yup, it’s also been commented as “proving why it’s necessary” that they achieve a trophy per year and qualify beyond groups annually.

Not preferable or optimal or desirable.

Necessary.

So that’s nice.

Yeah that’s a recipe for disaster but it goes some way to explain why the authorities and officials here give them as much help as they can. If the team you supported could end up in admin or whatever you would do anything you could to save them.

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yeah that’s a recipe for disaster but it goes some way to explain why the authorities and officials here give them as much help as they can. If the team you supported could end up in admin or whatever you would do anything you could to save them.

Past history suggests otherwise 🏳️

• Haha 2

This smelly-arsed club operates as corrupt and retarded as ever and it's only a matter of time before they go bust again and get ran out of town on a rail. Where does the money come from? Rabid fans? Smack dealers? If this lot implode again, then it's over for Scottish fitba.

The independent "European Super League" mega-venture won't go away. UEFA itself may be forced to create their own Super League. It's all about money. These ventures have failed so far because the money wasn't good enough for most clubs (corporations). But in the next decade, it will be. The two FIFA Club World Cups this decade (2025, 2029) will drastically alter how club football is viewed by everyone and European football will be reconfigured into three leagues, I reckon: UEFA 1, UEFA 2, UEFA 3. Twenty teams each, maybe just 16 each for the first decade.

It will be something complicated, controversial and... corrupt. 

Where will Aberdeen Football Club fit into all of this? Dinnae ask me that!

24 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

This smelly-arsed club operates as corrupt and retarded as ever and it's only a matter of time before they go bust again and get ran out of town on a rail. Where does the money come from? Rabid fans? Smack dealers? If this lot implode again, then it's over for Scottish fitba.

The independent "European Super League" mega-venture won't go away. UEFA itself may be forced to create their own Super League. It's all about money. These ventures have failed so far because the money wasn't good enough for most clubs (corporations). But in the next decade, it will be. The two FIFA Club World Cups this decade (2025, 2029) will drastically alter how club football is viewed by everyone and European football will be reconfigured into three leagues, I reckon: UEFA 1, UEFA 2, UEFA 3. Twenty teams each, maybe just 16 each for the first decade.

How can they go bust again? The cunts are a brand new entity

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

To be fair the new look Champions League next season is basically the Super League just under the UEFA Flag.  The fact my own nation will practically be allowed 5 teams to enter says it all.  The top end of the Premier League down here is becoming so overhyped at times its unreal but they hold all the money.  I agree with you that things are going to change, i think there will be changes to the domestic calendar, for example down here i think they'll reduce the league cup for teams not involved in europe so the weaker teams actually have something to play for or they'll scrap it.  In Scotland i'm not so sure they'll do that but something will have to change if the SPFL either want to keep up with europe or accept our clubs can no longer compete  

28 minutes ago, englishred said:

To be fair the new look Champions League next season is basically the Super League just under the UEFA Flag. 

I reckon that is Phase 1 and there will other phases between now and the end of the next decade. The 36-team format is just a stop-gap, I reckon. I envision a 48-60-team UEFA pyramid/league system, something HUGE HUGE HUGE. Maximum filthy lucre. 

It looks like the 24-team African Football League will work out very well. I watched some of it recently, though it was just 8 teams, but it was exciting, new rivalries will be formed from this. They are keeping the African Champions League, though, so it makes me wonder if a UEFA version of this might happen, these cunts having their cake and eating it.

Football is going to become like that classic 1970s movie, Rollerball. It will become fully corporatized and used as the ultimate tool of politics. The six FIFA World Cups coming in the next ten years - three Club (2025, 2029, 2033) and three National (2026, 2030 and culminating with 2034 Saudi Arabia) will cast the die for the future of football. 

3 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

2 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

I reckon that is Phase 1 and there will other phases between now and the end of the next decade. The 36-team format is just a stop-gap, I reckon. I envision a 48-60-team UEFA pyramid/league system, something HUGE HUGE HUGE. Maximum filthy lucre. 

It looks like the 24-team African Football League will work out very well. I watched some of it recently, though it was just 8 teams, but it was exciting, new rivalries will be formed from this. They are keeping the African Champions League, though, so it makes me wonder if a UEFA version of this might happen, these cunts having their cake and eating it.

Football is going to become like that classic 1970s movie, Rollerball. It will become fully corporatized and used as the ultimate tool of politics. The six FIFA World Cups coming in the next ten years - three Club (2025, 2029, 2033) and three National (2026, 2030 and culminating with 2034 Saudi Arabia) will cast the die for the future of football. 

I've always wondered, how do you decide what to bold?

• Haha 2