Sevco Thread

What I love is all their premature banners that are flying about Twitter & Facebook etc, claiming they're innocent & winning, yet everyone bar them knows they're cheating scum.

There's still plenty more scope for them to get shafted. Personally I think they're getting off lightly. Had it not been for fan power they'd still be in the SPL. Stripping of titles should be a given and their badge needs to change. I fail to see how this new company 'The Rangers' can still run 'business as usual' yet claim they are nothing to do with 'oldco', but still have their history yet not their debt? How does that work?

• Upvote 1

If nothing will be done in a court of law - and the SPL chiefs aren't going to stand up to them and strip of titles

That's exactly what is being fought for. THAT was proven in a court of law (if I read correctly) and the titles need stripped. I don't even care if second place or runner up gets the title, I just want them nullified.

They cheated. Fair and square.

• Site Sponsor

HMRC are still responsible for liquidating them. Even at the lower liability for PAYE/VAT etc, HMRC would still have had enough of a percentage of creditors to reject the CVA which would still then have lead on to liquidation.

If they had paid their 2011/12 PAYE they would have been OK, since none of the big tax case money would be payable until they were found guilty.

100% their own fault.

All these articles and people talking on forums, and getting angry - what purpose is it serving?

If nothing will be done in a court of law - and the SPL chiefs aren't going to stand up to them and strip of titles, then I don't see the point in myself getting worked up any longer.

Fuck the rangers, but the whole topic now has run its course for me.

Boring now and gone on too long.

The RTC blog was at least partly responsible for bringing the whole thing into the public consciousness and giving fans in scotland a view of the situation that did not deliberately evade the truth like the MSM was doing, and had been doing for many years.

I would argue that without these 'articles and people talking on forums, and getting angry' the huns would have walked straight back into the SPL without punishment.

The tinternet, social media and fan forums have allowed fans of all clubs to communicate with each other, become informed and take coordinated action to make their feelings known, rather than be fed drivel from the likes of fat traynor or gobshite chick.

• Upvote 2

You do see the difference in us saying 'they need to be stripped' and them actually being stripped or for that matter having faith in any one doing anything when it comes to these fuckers?

Its gone on far too long now.

We'll go quiet until New Year - then this thread will come alive again with some other nonsense, then quieten down.

It's boring!

Yeah, I do. It's like us saying "they need to start again in the 3rd Division".

And no, it's not boring.

No, I don't find informed debate boring at all. Using a fan site for pishy primary school nonsense (that's not a dig at you particularly Roberto) most certainly is.

The scum are deid. Agreed. No need to go over again and again.

The spawn are in division 3. On the positive side they would not have been there had it not been for informed fan's opinion (and RTC gets a massive :lolrangers: for that). With no interference from us pesky kids they would still be in the SPL and we, not directly related I accept but industrial scale cheating certainly wasn't doing us any favours, would be continuing to flirt with relegation.

On the negative side they should not have been in div 3 at all. For the record, in my opinion, they should be. 48k crowds in the juniors was never going to work and a line did have to be drawn somewhere. But, in trying to wedge them in higher up it forced Doncaster and Regan into an unnecessary corner such that the only way they could then get them into div 3 was to cheat, and cheat they did. I fully expect them to cheat again as regards the SPL enquiry. I fully expect that as a result of said cheating the spawn will be back tainting pittodrie sooner rather than later, possibly with just fewer titles on a disputed history to sing about. The extent to which the cheating and the systemic failure in the MSM to recognise and report it as such will assist them back to this position is the reason I do not find the topic boring in the slightest.

Did you hear Traynor last night going on about SPL chairman and other parts of MSM kicking the huns when they were down? not sure how expecting a new club to start at the bottom tier of their league structure is kicking them when they are down.

I know people class Traynor as an irrelevance but the problem is that this guy has a voice in the game and the more he speaks the more people listen.

That is a fundemental problem - so many hear him and others spout their pish

and take it as gospel.

Traynor initially said that White was the Messiah.

That is a fundemental problem - so many hear him and others spout their pish

and take it as gospel.

Traynor initially said that White was the Messiah.

Which is my point in repeatedly complaining to the BBC about him.

He has a conflict of interest (he works for a hun rag) and should not be allowed a national forum to broadcast his shockingly biased opinions.

The problem is that the BBC Sportsound programme is run and staffed by huns and by the gist of their replies to me (I even complained to the director general who got a flunky to reply) they don't give a shit about that.

• Upvote 1

He has a conflict of interest (he works for a hun rag) and should not be allowed a national forum to broadcast his shockingly biased opinions.

The problem is that the BBC Sportsound programme is run and staffed by huns and by the gist of their replies to me (I even complained to the director general who got a flunky to reply) they don't give a shit about that.

Didn't you know? He supports Airdrie.

:rolleyes:

Credit that you bothered contacting them repeatedly.

I did it once, got a pathetic response and aint wasting any cyber stamps again.

FTh and FTbbc

To be fair I contacted them a couple of times within Scotland and got ignored.

I thought, fuck you bastards, I'll go to the director general.

I emailed Mark Thompson directly with a very strongly worded complaint and I got a point by point redress from one of his subordinates.

They denied that BBC Sportsound was inherently biased and they defended Billy Dodds against the accusation that he lied on air and should be sacked.

But I wisna particularly satisfied with the extent of their enquiry and could probably follow it up now with the new director general boy who will be keen to stamp his authority in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal.

I'd go as far as to say Sportsound's crimes are not far behind Savile's in their extent and duration.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reapeating the same shit

repeating the same shit

repeating the same shit

repeating the same shit

repeating the same shit

repeating the same shit

repeating the same shit

isn't boring?

You have clearly had some dramatic news lately Roberto, could you do this forum a favour and post a thread in the pub section cause your clearly choking to tell us all about it.

Your anger in every post today signals attention. I feel your own thread will satisfy your needs.

Threads on forums will keep repeating themselves to a certain extent, and its upto you to click on the threads that appeal to you.

Fuck Rangers! Fuck The Rangers! And Fuck anyone who tries to defend their cheating slimy antics!

• Upvote 3

You are all churning out the same shit that has been read over and over again, and how further progressed are we? None.

I'd totally disagree with that, the Scottish football landscape has been altered drastically and it's inevitable that standards will improve because of that enforced change brought about by fan consensus alone.

Ex Rangers player is dead (Almost)

Not a dog fan it must be said. Even more so now.

Dog saves model and ex-Rangers star from being gassed by cooker

JAMIE NESS and partner Heather Weir were saved from carbon monoxide poisoning after they noticed that dog Alfie wanted to sleep all day and decided to call out an engineer.

Jamie Ness saved by a dog.

FORMER Rangers star Jamie Ness and his

• Downvote 1

Unless I am missing something, then what is the correlation between a sleepy dog and calling an engineer? I think a vet is what they were looking for? :dontknow:

:laughing:

Just read it again and it would appear the dog has got absolutely fuck all to do with this.

1. An engineer discovered a leak of the deadly odourless gas from their Aga cooker.

2. After noticing a smell, Heather had the cooker checked and found it had been serviced the same month.

3. When she called an engineer, he discovered the leak and fixed it.

Bits about the dog are just bolted onto the factual parts of the tail. (get it?)

they have apparently been given an allocation of 40,000 for their game against Queens Park in the league

The attendance that day will give an indication of how much folk are actually 1) attending Rangers matches and 2) Paying to see them. There have been suspicions of the huns both overstating attendances and giving away tickets by the thousand.

• Admin
A 37-year-old man has been arrested over allegations of "offensive" online material relating to Rangers tax case.

The man, from Glasgow, was arrested on Thursday after going to a police station in Glasgow. The man went voluntarily to Helen Street Police Office at 1.15pm and arrested by the Football Co-ordination Unit.

He was released on an undertaking and a report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal. It is expected that he will appear before Glasgow Sheriff Court in December.

Rangers won a significant battle against the HM Revenue and Customs earlier this week with a tax tribunal ruling that payments made to some Rangers players through trusts were loans.

The three-person First Tier Tax Tribunal could not reach a unanimous decision on the club's use of Employee Benefit Trusts between 2001 and 2010. Rangers still faces an investigation by the Scottish Premier League into whether the EBTs should have been declared to football authorities.

Dozens of online posts on social media sites and online blogs have been devoted to discussion of the case and its fallout.