Sevco Thread

:hysterical:

What a fucking pathetic cry baby. :cry:

Poofter. :gay:

Hopefully that'll lead to a few more tasty challenges coming his way.

:laughing:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Apple want the naming rights to iBrox (yep, that's what Charlie is saying). :lolrangers::hysterical::zoomer::hunbash::applause:

I can't get over that one. I don't even know where to start deconstructing that one for criticism. It's all just so wrong. Every last bit of it. I think the most obvious question is "why?" But there are Sevconians out there that BELIEVE this shite.

Where are you seeing this?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Apple want the naming rights to iBrox (yep, that's what Charlie is saying). :lolrangers::hysterical::zoomer::hunbash::applause:

I can't get over that one. I don't even know where to start deconstructing that one for criticism. It's all just so wrong. Every last bit of it. I think the most obvious question is "why?" But there are Sevconians out there that BELIEVE this shite.

Aye, Granny Smiths.

This joke may require revision:

What's the difference between an orange and an apple?

You dinna get an apple bastard*

*You do now it seems. An apple hun bastard to be precise.

They could re-rename themselves as iRangers.

And then there would be a rebellion like in iRobot and we'd rise up and kill them all MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

This is the second time that sap has complained about this.

Kick them back instead of whining you prima donna hun cunt.

He's like the bloke in the pub who sits and rips the piss out of everyone and everything yet throws his toys out the pram when someone gives him a bit of lip back. The poor wee bully in the SPL is now up against the big bullies in the lower leagues and can't hack it. Fuck you Black.