Sevco Thread

Unfortunately Ashley's involvement is a good thing for Rangers. He's made millions turning struggling businesses into them making profits can't see him allowing Rangers to go down the shitter like the others would have. Also the SFA will conveniently overlook this 10% rule until they are near Europe which won't be for a while anyway

Did I promise you anything , You'll actually find most of my findings have been spot on, If you think Ashley won't take them into Administration again you'd be a fool not to.

Still squandering money

Players wage bill is massive

Greyskull needs a serious maintenance bill

Bonuses still to be paid

3rd Parties still needing paid.

Look back Tup and find something to back your comment considering most of the shite I've seen you post is pretty much bollocks.

2 Million is just to pay / cover November's outgoings ffs...........

Ashley is going to get his own guys on the Board and reduce spending by £15m/year by end January. Sounds like it'll be fun regardless of whether uses admin or not but presumably that will be easiest way to cut costs quickly

• Upvote 1

Did I promise you anything , You'll actually find most of my findings have been spot on, If you think Ashley won't take them into Administration again you'd be a fool not to.

Still squandering money

Bonuses still to be paid

Look back Tup and find something to back your comment considering most of the shite I've seen you post is pretty much bollocks.

Most maybe have but FFS Greyskull was the good guy's place.

Still squandering money

Bonuses still to be paid

Your spot on Mikey.

Actually if your being accurate about the last statement then the 2mil may cover Novembers outgoings but what Ashley has actually given it to Sevco for remains to be seen...

I'd put my money on Ashley profiting out of the situation not Sevco. He'll either get the property, get the Intellectual Property so he can fleece even more revenues. Or perhaps both.

Making lots of money is the only thing Ashley is interested in. The big boys train set that is a football club is of absolutely zero interest to Mike Ashley IMO.

For them to make sure they come up next season they will have to take in some players in Jan.

The current side they have are not good enough to be sure of promotion.

I expect Hearts to strengthen & also Hibs maybe. Huns will be struggling just to avoid administration long enough to be allowed to operate during the window & if they are able to sign players, then it will all be on the never never.

Just hope the likes of County & St Mirren are able to strengthen also to compete in the play offs just in case the huns are in them.

Edit. Also IF the huns are in the play offs. You can expect to see the most biased/one sided displays from their referees that you have ever seen before.

Well to be blunt he's still only got ~8%. He has however just secured the loan against Edmiston House and Albion car park. I suspect he won't let them default. Then I'd guess Edmision House might turn into a sports direct or whatever and the cost of spaces at the car park will double and go into his pocket rather than Sevco.

All of that doesn't actually mean he has to do anything with the board. It just means he gets them, in addition to all the rights he has now. Then all he has to do is train wreak it into admin. However getting rid of Wallace and Nash he has basically taken out the only two borderline competent people involved. All the investing for camps league stuff is pish why would he want to do that when he can get them for free?

Has he spunked cash into newcastle or let them drop a league and sustained them to max profitability through mediocrity?

Well to be blunt he's still only got ~8%. He has however just secured the loan against Edmiston House and Albion car park. I suspect he won't let them default. Then I'd guess Edmision House might turn into a sports direct or whatever and the cost of spaces at the car park will double and go into his pocket rather than Sevco.

All of that doesn't actually mean he has to do anything with the board. It just means he gets them, in addition to all the rights he has now. Then all he has to do is train wreak it into admin. However getting rid of Wallace and Nash he has basically taken out the only two borderline competent people involved. All the investing for camps league stuff is pish why would he want to do that when he can get them for free?

Has he spunked cash into newcastle or let them drop a league and sustained them to max profitability through mediocrity?

Both I thought?

First one then the other.

Not likely to make that mistake twice if so.

He could however invest a relatively modest amount to see them win the Championship and look like a bit of a hero to the mongs.

Will make it all the easier to fleece them later....

He's now the only (since they don't have a credit line) "secured creditor". That means in 2-3 months time (still 6 months before he's due his money) when they can't pay the wages (since the new board I doubt will be keen to find cash anymore, unless it's to sell shares to him/Easdale). They have to go into admin. Then as he's the only "secured creditor" he gets to pick the administrator.

The only way he gets control is if he pushes the other shareholders to the point where they'll take anything for the shares. In which case Sevco much be royally fucked (I'd guess in admin).

Your spot on Mikey.

Actually if your being accurate about the last statement then the 2mil may cover Novembers outgoings but what Ashley has actually given it to Sevco for remains to be seen...

I'd put my money on Ashley profiting out of the situation not Sevco. He'll either get the property, get the Intellectual Property so he can fleece even more revenues. Or perhaps both.

Making lots of money is the only thing Ashley is interested in. The big boys train set that is a football club is of absolutely zero interest to Mike Ashley IMO.

Totally agree, they were 48 hours from going into an " event ", If the huns think they've found a savior take a look at Newcastle, There fans want him out asap.

At looking at most of your posts .... I now know your are what is called a Internet Troll, Nothing of value.

Enjoy Troll. :Traynor:

It seems I've hit a nerve.

As my mither says, if you have nothing sensible to say, best to say nothing at all.

That's advice you could have done with 12 months ago, too late now.

He's clearly a bank or financial institution employee who is spilling work based secrets and combining them with wild speculation.

95% of which was inaccurate rubbish.

You see folk like that in the pub all the time.

Was it not me that spoke about them going into Administration amongest other things ?

Anyway I'm done with you, Only on the forum to really piss everyone and anyone off with no value add on anything.

Read back Troll.