Sevco Thread

What a total joke of a club.

Farce doesn't even begin to describe it.

Stupendous entertainment though.

The hubris factor of the knuckle dragging hun hordes must be starting to subside by now?

After all their bravado since this tribute act reared it's pig ugly head in the Scottish game.

All their "sink us and we'll sin you" pish...and their "back where we belong" drivel...and of course declaring they will win every competition they enter at the start of each season.

All that hysterical, mind numbing shite

Their sense of entitlement must be on the wane.

Surely? :unsure:

• Upvote 5

Rangers Media is going nuts. I love the bewildered inarticulate rage of the wounded hun...

They just don't give a fuck. Any of them. They can all fuck off. I hope somecunt smashes fuck out the lot of them. Half them could fucking die tomorrow and I would be happy.

Fucking useless wankers who don't give a fuck. Importers the lot of them and then you have chief imposter Mccoist sticking around for his payoff the fucking leech.

Fuming at that, fucking pathetic and an absolute disaster for the club. Go on Ally give us another excuse for your long ball gutless shite you fucking wank

yes there is 12 month notice period

Then it's not an offer to resign. You resign you're walking. He's just handed in his notice and that's a massive world away from resigning. It's the "I'm a greedy fucker" method of doing it.

No wonder the board turned it down if that's all he did.

Good good. That makes me happy.

Not as dumb as he looks old Sally. Fans in revolt and want him to step down, he decides because "normal" staff are losing their jobs he can't take it any more and tenders his NOTICE (not resignation obvs.) as an act of solidarity while still getting his full years pay as, oops, we don't have enough money to get rid of the noble S.Ally. So he keeps his standing with the fans while keeping all the loot he is owed

SACK ME IF YOU DARE Mr ASHLEY!

They are completely fucked. Yesterday was the best hun meltdown for a while. Huns on fb saying they're coming for McInnes. I actually wouldn't mind as that would pretty much liquidate sevco and we could use the dough to get Hartley. Standard hun mentality looking to express their deluded superiority even if it means another extermination event.

:lolrangers:

HUNCO, the gift that keeps on giving,

This has been a great year, positivity surrounds Aberdeen while 'scumco' fall from one farce into another... archaic bigotry, greed and an over-inflated self status come back to haunt that vile lot.

Amazes me they still think they can nip out and poach anyone they like. Derek is going nowhere.

No way will Mcinnes go back THE Rangers are fucked there attendances are dropping there is a chance they could not even exist by the end of the season. I hope he stays at Aberdeen for years to come what he has done here along with the backroom team in the time he has been here has been fantastic the club is going places again. I know it may all come down to money at the end of the day but he must know that if he stays here he can challenge for trophies. If each season we improve even slightly that's good enough for me hopefully in the near future we can challenge Celtic. The Rangers will never be the team they were they will never get away with the basic financial cheating that went on for so long again.

Im sure we all know that McInnes will move on, I always expected it to be wba or the rangers, it is going to be a dilemma for him, for him right club wrong time, much the same as when Eric Black was approached for our manager job in the past, the timing was wrong,

Mcinnes May choose to sit tight let butcher or McCall go and do the hard job of consolidation if the get promotion, and McInnes will be keeping an eye on the hawthorns I can't see Irvine being a long term appointment there, and I fully expect McInnes an ex captain there to be high on thier wanted list for future managerial vacancy.

You underestimate the mindset of the Huns, once one always one, I'm afraid.

+1

The reason that they are so entrenched stems back to before they are even able to think.

As infants, they are brainwashed that they are protestants, teddy bears, the rangers, haters of all things kafflick, irish, green and white.

The fact that Messrs White and then Green caused and presided over their financial ruin is just a beautiful coincidence.

McInnes may or not be a dyed in the wool hun. I don't know the man. But if he calls himself a "rangers man" privately, then he will be off at his first opportunity. The call of the flute and all the bigotry, hatred and ignorance that it stands for will be too strong for any infant-baptised scum.

The hatred and bigotry from NE men towards weegies however is not born from ignorance. It is justified to despise the cunts. As long as we remember that there are exceptions to every rule. Can't think of one just now but I'm sure there will be a weegie out there who isn't a brainwashed piece of shit, either blue or green. Even mt and cow are pure dead shite byraway, and they are supposed to be AFC. Allegedly.

Although the support for oaf and Clangfud from mt suggests that he can't be Aberdeen. Or it could be his need to be contrary on the forum, thus boosting his misconception that he is different, that he is strong and of independent mind, capable of swimming against the tide, of greater substance than us mere NE tcheuchters. Pure dead gallus byraway. Fucking knob.

EDIT: Why would coo and mt, men of Rutherglen, be AFC anyway? Weirdos.

• Upvote 1

+1

The reason that they are so entrenched stems back to before they are even able to think.

As infants, they are brainwashed that they are protestants, teddy bears, the rangers, haters of all things kafflick, irish, green and white.

The fact that Messrs White and then Green caused and presided over their financial ruin is just a beautiful coincidence.

Just to be a pedantic cunt, it's Whyte, nae White.

But aye, Green, and Whi(y)te. Beautiful