Sevco Thread

That article on the BBC site,and I quote

" Rangers, who were founded in 1872, had never played outside the top division from the formation of the Scottish League in 1890 until they were demoted in 2012, a year after winning their 54th Scottish title."

I thought they went bust ? Defunct ? Liquidated ? Down the sh!t pan without a paddle ?

Ah well,peddle a lie often enough and maybe people will believe it.

Couldn't beleive it when I read that, the story is about fat Sally leaving, no need to put in anything about when Sevco were formed etc, never mind a big stinking pile of sh!t lies telling us about the amazing 54 titles etc blah blah fk off.

That last paragraph wasn't even on BBC when the story was first posted, instead it had something about "former Sunderland striker Mccoist.." which I thought was a bit random. But they obviously they got the memo to add in some wording about the amazing history, demoted, hard done by, poor me crap.

Couldn't beleive it when I read that, the story is about fat Sally leaving, no need to put in anything about when Sevco were formed etc, never mind a big stinking pile of sh!t lies telling us about the amazing 54 titles etc blah blah fk off.

That last paragraph wasn't even on BBC when the story was first posted, instead it had something about "former Sunderland striker Mccoist.." which I thought was a bit random. But they obviously they got the memo to add in some wording about the amazing history, demoted, hard done by, poor me crap

Whats the best report the innacuracy of the article? The last part is complete bollocks

What a pile of steaming, complete and utter shite. If you'd ever met the man you'd realise he's none of the above.

Nice guy who loved his time at Aberdeen.

Fucking nice guy? Why don't you ask Ryan O'Leary how nice he is pal, or the Ross County squad, you cretin,

And of course he loved his time here, paid to run a holiday camp, allowed to spend what he wanted on shite the Tommy Wright without having to justify it, duping the club into thinking club's in England wanted his services and so got another 3 year deal . Openly talking about his hun tendencies with no reprimanding from his employers, yes he would make a cracking manager for a pub side or sevco so have yourself to fuck chief

• Upvote 6

Fucking nice guy? Why don't you ask Ryan O'Leary how nice he is pal, or the Ross County squad, you cretin,

And of course he loved his time here, paid to run a holiday camp, allowed to spend what he wanted on shite the Tommy Wright without having to justify it, duping the club into thinking club's in England wanted his services and so got another 3 year deal . Openly talking about his hun tendencies with no reprimanding from his employers, yes he would make a cracking manager for a pub side or sevco so have yourself to fuck chief

I wouldn't know. I've never met him.

No idea who Ryan O'Leary is either, and have never spoken to, or am likely to speak with anyone associated with Ross County.

You foul mouhed lout.

Hearing on the 27th of January, right before the bigotfest and the SFA are in charge of this? Going to be disgusting how far back the SFA bend to ensure the huns get away with this one.

6 weeks time! And then they'll have to re-assess, await further clarification etc...

Apart from absolutely nothing, what do the SFA do every day that things drag on forever?

" Rangers, who were founded in 1872, had never played outside the top division from the formation of the Scottish League in 1890 until they were demoted in 2012, a year after winning their 54th Scottish title."

I love when they do this. It just highlights their desperation, proving that they know as well as everyone else that they were formed as a club in 2012. No other club in the world has to place the addendum, "Founded in ____" after their name, because it's accepted that these clubs all WERE founded when they say they were.

You don't see articles with, "Aberdeen FC, who were founded in 1903..." because it's taken as a given that Aberdeen FC IS over a hundred years old.

"Sevco 5088 The Rangers International Founded in 2012, who were founded in 1872."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30486272

Reading between the lines,Ragan has aquired a napkin and now wishes to give Mike Ashley ( his god ) a Bl** **b.

Any residue can now be wiped away.

"Ashley, who owns Sports Direct, has control of Rangers' shirt sales and retail division for the next five years."

Ashley is effectively Wonga.com for a business when it comes to taking a loan...the hun are more fucked than anyone could ever imagine...

I wouldn't know. I've never met him.

No idea who Ryan O'Leary is either, and have never spoken to, or am likely to speak with anyone associated with Ross County.

You foul mouhed lout.

I've never met the oaf either but I know he is a total shithouse, same as I've never met Ian Huntley but I know he's a pervert, yet you defend the oaf.

I've heard several people who have met the odious cretin, say that he is a rabbid hun, the only person that thinks the oaf is a good, upstanding, decent human being is himself and may e the rest of hunboi 3.

And perhaps you should research the Ryan O'Leary allegations, allegations tbat the oaf did not and has not denied, then you might change your view on the arsehole, Christ even his one remaining member of his cancerous clique, saw fit to piss down his leg,

I've never met the oaf either but I know he is a total shithouse, same as I've never met Ian Huntley but I know he's a pervert, yet you defend the oaf.

I've heard several people who have met the odious cretin, say that he is a rabbid hun, the only person that thinks the oaf is a good, upstanding, decent human being is himself and may e the rest of hunboi 3.

And perhaps you should research the Ryan O'Leary allegations, allegations tbat the oaf did not and has not denied, then you might change your view on the arsehole, Christ even his one remaining member of his cancerous clique, saw fit to piss down his leg,

MT's a big fan...

USC, Republic, Slazenger, Lonsdale and a few others

Big Mike will milk the hun.

Must be so depressing to be a Rangers fan. Club dead, new makey on Club are shit banter and McCoist earns £750k/year

Isn't Puma in Ashley's portfolio now too?

He's an excellent vulture of failing businesses.

As an aside, I don't agree he's done anything wrong in having partial ownership of both a Scottish and English team, there's plenty other examples out there of people doing the same. I recon the SFA are looking for an out here as if they're pressed on their rules they are fucked.

Ooops. How stupid do I look! I thought MASH (Ashley's private investment arm) were one of the investment vehicles behind wonga. Turns out I completely made that up.

As you were. Never too ugly to admit I'm wrong me.

I thought you were saying that he gives loans to failing businesses on terms that are suicidal for them (much like wonga) which he does do.