Sevco Thread

Looks like the Orcish Horde is already disgruntled with its new War-Chiefs:

Where is this fabled Nomad? Where is Dave King? Where is the £30 million investment that Dave King promised?

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/a-mess-of-our-own-making-a-wake-up-call-to-the-rangers-support/

Its quite a long article, but worth it for the giggles.

Think that is definitely the first time I have seen a Sevco badge, a ninja and a portrait of the queen all in the same page! An actual LOL

(and no , I am not making it up)

Deloitte have confirmed to PMG that they gave the Boche notice of their walking away last November, so this news has been covered up by the club for approaching half a year.

Its good they replied to him, normally the Orcs just dingy his questions.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/response-from-deloitte/#more-6097

And the Horde seem increasingly disgruntled with the new board:

My information is that, as Dave King categorically said that a Nomad was imminent, various shareholders are talking about suing and/or reporting him to the Police/FCA for a) misleading investors and b) causing them material losses through these statements.

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/spin-bluster-and-hype/

And, I think I am right to say that unless the Glib one produces a NOMAD by the end of business today, the club will be de-listed from the AIM :)

(Bill McMurdo had said, in a fit of frustration, that Rangers had approached more NOMADs than Laurence of Arabia :laughing: )

WTF?

"A true Orangeman opposes doctrines propagated by Church of Rome

After listening to some of the comments of those who contributed to the BBC Radio Ulster Talkback programme on Monday, in relation to membership of the Orange Order and other organisations, eg. GAA, etc, I think it should be made clear that in relation to the Roman Catholics, that a true Orangeman’s opposition is against the erroneous doctrines propagated by the Church of Rome, for example the Mass, confession of sins to another human being, worship and adoration of any human.

Some of these few examples are clearly wrong in the teaching of God’s Holy Word.

These truths should be clearly taught, but above all the true good news, in other words the Gospel that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, was buried, and that He rose again the third day, according to the Scriptures."

The shite spouted by these orc-freak-fucks isn't even funny anymore. What has any of that pish got to do with the saving of Sevco? Being a fucking "Orangeman" (snigger) ain't gonna get you promoted. I hope they get what's coming to them and the next time I'm in Govan it's to buy something from the new Tescos where Ibrox used to be ...

So fit, apart from another embarrassment, does this mean? Shares can no longer be traded?

I am no expert but:

Shares cannot be bought or sold via public markets. They can still be traded privately, but this is troublesome because:

- the purpose of being in a marketplace is to allow the market to determine what your shares are worth

- without this, the shares are only worth what people are willing to pay (and why would they pay a lot, if there is no market to say otherwise)

- It means they cannot do new public share issues, hence no new investors. More investment from existing shareholders might prove troublesome, as they would all want to know they are getting the best deal and no-one is getting shares for cheaper than they are.

- existing shareholders have now essentially lost the money they put in (even though the share value had fallen drastically, while still on the AIM there was at least a chance the value could eventually recover)

This link says:

In order to allow the trading of shares to continue after delisting, the company has appointed JP Jenkins to provide a matched bargain dealing facility.

http://www.cityam.com/213062/rangers-delist-aim-stock-exchange

I dont know what a "matched bargain dealing facility" is.

I am open to correction on all of the above (as ever) and hopefully there are some additional devastating / humiliating consequences which I am unaware of :)

I think another consequence of the de-listing is, ironically, less transparancy - as previously the club were obliged to inform the stock exchange of every set-back and balls up, whereas now they perhaps can try to keep it under wraps.

I had a swatch at Orc Media. Some are ranting about Kings lies that he a NOMAD lined up to take over. I nearly wet myself when I read this about Kings "huge lie":

"To win fans over after such a huge lie he would need to invest a huge chunk of that £50m he promised, unless that was also a lie!"

:laughing::laughing:

Said before, will say it again. The deluded glib and shameless fecker thought (wrongly) that he could deliver the fans and that would be enough for the real rangers money men to pile in.

This had and has some flaws.

Firstly delivering the fans is easily measurable. He isn't. At least not enough of them.

You need real rangers men to have money, but also for them to be monumentally stupid. There aren't too many if them around.

Those that are around, you hAve already fleeced them, last time, and the time before that.

Finally you expect those said moronically stupid, incredibly rich and chronically suffering from memory loss bearionnaires to still take a leap of faith. If you jump we all jump say the rich bears. Go on then says Dave, you go first.

Tell me no-one but no-one is that stupid, Shirley?

Anyone who seriously invests in Sevco deserves to lose all their money.

Of course. However, the point is serious investors can afford lawyers. It has taken a bit less time than I thought it would (and from an amazing source)...

http://www.scotzine.com/2015/04/easdale-group-considering-legal-action-over-rangers-delisting/

“I can confirm that the Easdale grouping is considering legal action. This cessation of listing is a blow to all serious shareholders and is in direct contradiction to the promises Mr Dave King made in the lead up to the EGM regarding appointment of a nomad.

“Today’s statement from Rangers is a masterpiece in obfuscation, presumably with the intention of disguising the fact that the shares will trade at a massive discount.”

The Easdale Group may just be the first in line to consider legal action against the new regime, with Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley yet to show his hand.

De-listing means it's easier for King to get accepted into the board as chairman as it's only the SFA he'll have to bribe

That's like saying if they turned it into a club in a tree house it'll be easier for King to be the "chairman" of the tree house.

They (the current board) have wiped away (based on lies) any chance of a Nomad or other regulatory agent supporting them (i.e. getting listed anywhere). That delegates the responsibility for them not being jakey fucks to the board. That board/tree house committee has someone convicted of 41 counts of tax evasion (very different to avoidance).

The only way the club/company/tree house will survive is from new investors... no way no how will anyone with any serious cash invest now unless it's in complete fire sale terms... i.e. for fuck all. At points I doubted their terminal decline. Not today. It's awesome.