Sevco Thread

I don't see how they can be in money trouble currently when they have the millions from share issue in bank - sure it is a one off and they are trading at a loss but it can't have gone pear shaped yet unless someone has been economical with the truth. The concern surely is that they are trading at a sizeable loss with no immediate way to turn it round.

Green again today going on about moving to england but he's bringing celtic in to it as well. he claims that all but two of the EPL cheif execs want them down there but he'd rather start at the bottom work their way up.

its about time the SFA came down hard on this sack of shit for bringing our game down.

• Upvote 2

Green again today going on about moving to england but he's bringing celtic in to it as well. he claims that all but two of the EPL cheif execs want them down there but he'd rather start at the bottom work their way up.

its about time the SFA came down hard on this sack of shit for bringing our game down.

Why would 18 of 20 EPL chiefs (if that is true which it almost definitely isn't), want a team that canna beat Stirling Albion at home in the Scottish Third Division joining their ranks?

Because Montrose turned them down? :rolleyes:

Why would 18 of 20 EPL chiefs (if that is true which it almost definitely isn't), want a team that canna beat Stirling Albion at home in the Scottish Third Division joining their ranks?

he says its because grounds will be full if rangers and celtic go there.

he says its because grounds will be full if rangers and celtic go there.

Full of scum maybe.

He should start by concentrating on filling his own ground. Clown.

• Upvote 1

I see he also claims that two English lower-league clubs have offered to sacrifice themselves and 'become' 'Rangers'.

The man is either a lunatic, or is enjoying the easy ride he gets from the media so much that he's constructing more and more elaborate lies to see how much he can get away with.

Just as they were "happy" to be in Division 3 and work their way back up but now are wanting to skip up a division because they are "needed" by everyone according to them.

I can see them, after 2 or 3 years in the Conference, finishing in the top 3 and then demanding a move to the EPL because they are Rangers don't you know!

Also if they do end up in the bottom 18 it will be the final nail in the coffin as a lot of fans are putting up with playing diddie teams this year but will not be back if they are playing the same teams next year.

I think Green knows this and is trying to create a feeling of them being "cheated" out of promotion to try and keep the fans onside and paying their cash next season as well.

So the shares have been sold, sevco have the £20M. What happens when people then sell the shares? Maybe I'm being thick here and missing something obvious but would it not be that sevco lose a bit of that wonga?

Would imagine just the person selling gets the cash and new owners of the shares have the shares. Not sure affects Rangers at all.

So the shares have been sold, sevco have the £20M. What happens when people then sell the shares? Maybe I'm being thick here and missing something obvious but would it not be that sevco lose a bit of that wonga?

Would imagine just the person selling gets the cash and new owners of the shares have the shares. Not sure affects Rangers at all.

I see. So they've sold them on to other parties instead of selling them back to the company.

And where would green term "the bottom" I wonder. Would it be all the way down where Wimbledon and FC United of Manchester started, about 9 leagues below the prem, or would it be parachuted into some randomly chosen higher league at the expense of a genuinely English club. The guy is a fucking header.

And where would green term "the bottom" I wonder. Would it be all the way down where Wimbledon and FC United of Manchester started, about 9 leagues below the prem, or would it be parachuted into some randomly chosen higher league at the expense of a genuinely English club. The guy is a fucking header.

That's a good point. Why is the conference the "entry level league" for these cunts? And would it be Conference Prem or Conference North/South?